6 ; demented.

@AINTSHITSWEET
-
June 24th, Saturday.

@AINTSHITSWEET - June 24th, Saturday

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
17 | Atlanta, Georgia.

"Huh?" I looked up slowly. Chewing on the lemon i grabbed off of Jenn's cup.

"You already high? Not even on this world." Dace said laughing. I nodded my head smiling.

"Hungry as fuck ain't you? You don't even eat lemons nigga." He mushed my head. I hit his arm back.

"Aye nya!" He called.

She turned looking from her seat on the bed. "What hoe?" She asked.

I'm glad this room big, I'm hot.

"Don't get my sister cross-faded I will fuck you up." He told her. I laughed remembering the last time I was.

"Boy. Anyways nunu you wanna go down ta' the pool? Lo' nem down er'." She asked me. I quickly nodded.

"Damn; what you want to see logan don't you?" She asked smirking. "No bitch I'm hot, all these blacks in here." I stood up from the little couch they had in the hotel.

Pulling my shirt more over my titties. "Come on."

"Oh you was trynna go now? Hollon'." She brung her cup up drinking the rest of the a alcohol she had inside of it.

"Bitch who do ya' love?"

"WHEA' YALL GOIN?" Jenn loud drunk ass yelled from the balcony. "Outside to da' pool down er'." Nya stood up.

"Awl. I might down there later. I might be." She said. I smacked my lips. "Girl what is you talking about."

"That youngboy song had popped up in my head." She laughed. Nya started walking. "Come on sista."