27 ; demented

@AINTSHITSWEET
-
Oct 14th, Saturday.

@AINTSHITSWEET - Oct 14th, Saturday

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
17 | Atlanta, Georgia.

yes she still 17 I got a surprise for y'all next chapter damn 🙄.

"I'm confused, nunie we can replace this shit in a day why you so upset about it anyways?" Brandon made a face from his spot on the love seat.

"I got that shit now, Is what i'm trynna say." Tory mumbled.

I rolled my eyes cause I shouldn't have to explain why.

"I like the thought of making my own money, all of that was my OWN money Brandon, and it's all fucking gone." I spoke with my hands.

"And the fact somebody broke into 'ha room, we gotta get that nigga murked straight up." Dace shook his head.

"You don't got no idea who did it?" Tory asked, making him Brandon and Junior look at me.

"Yea, I think it was Jenn." I said sighing.

"I hated that bitch from the start, I'm glad she getting exposed for weird shit." Junior shook his head.

"And ain't nobody told me nothing?" I asked around the room.

"Mane I been told you stop fucking with that thot, nunie." Brandon shrugged.

"So what we doing who she bang with? Cause ain't no bitch breaking into a house for no reason by 'ha self, somebody set this shit up for her dumb ass." Tory asked ignoring everything else.

"Damn Tory let us talk some shit out before we get to hitting niggas off." Junior laughed.

I just sat down on nanny's recliner covering my face with my two hands. "What's wrong?" Dace asked before anyone else noticed.

"I just want my money back bro, I don't even want her to die." I said feeling myself about to tear up. "And the broke bitch prolly spent my shit dawgggg." I whined.

"Aight nunie, stop being a crybaby we can get your shit back we don't have to kill her." Brandon said.

"Nah, she definitely gotta die." Tory shook his head. "That's still nunie childhood, we can hurt her 'assam don't kill her." Junior shook his head.

The front door open and Tory's hand shifted to his hip.

In walked a tired looking Kj, baby losing sleep without me I know 🙄.