on set - florence pugh

gip reader

-

Recently my sister Scarlett Johansson told me that they are gonna make a Black Widow movie. I'm really happy for my sister, since the character means so much to her and the role changed her life.

Through out her marvel career, I have been on set a couple of times. Her cast mates were very friendly towards me and chatted with me.

I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years, we weren't really working out. I was busy, she was busy, so we barely had time for each other. At least we broke up on good terms.

I'm currently working at a bookstore. Books always fascinated me, especially fantasy books. So right after I graduated, I applied for a job at a bookstore and they accepted me. The bookstore is located in Oxford, where I spent my life since high school graduation.

Today is the day where I'm gonna visit the set of Black Widow. My sister called me a week ago and asked If I wanted to visit her while filming. I immediately said yes. So a few days later, I packed everything and started my journey to Pinewood Studios in Iver, where they were filming at the moment.

The drive took an hour and when I arrived at the hotel I'm staying at, I checked myself in and took the elevator to the floor where my room is. Since it's already night, I packed out everything and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I went to bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up pretty early. My sister texted me and wrote me that we meet up at 9am at Pinewood Studios.

So I got out of bed and made myself ready. Since I had no time for breakfast in the hotel, I bought myself something on the way to the Studio.

When I arrived at the Studio, I quickly texted my sister and told her that I'm here.

Just as I lock my phone and put it in my pocket, a door opens and it reveals no one other than my sister herself, Scarlett Johansson. Her smile widens when she sees me. She comes up to me and hugs me tightly. Since she is mich smaller than me, I have to duck down.

"Hey, I missed my little sister so much." She mumbles.

"Hey, I missed my big sister also very much." I respond which makes he chuckle slightly.

I pull away from her and see that she is already in her costume.

"Woowwww, are you Black Widow??!?" I exclaim loudly as I put my hand over my mouth.

Scarlett laughs loudly as she slaps my arm.

"Shut up you idiot. For a 25 year old, you seem to act like a 8 year old." She rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"But you still love me." I smile teasingly.

"Yes, sadly." She sighs.

"Hey!" I exclaim with a playful frown on my face.

Scarlett shakes her head.

"Come on, I want you to meet my cast mates." She says as she takes my hand and leads me towards the stage they are filming at.

Scarlett lets go of my hand as we arrive at the entrance of the stage. She knocks as a security officer opens the door for us. We walk through the door. I look around and see how big the studio actually is. I just follow Scarlett around.

Eventually we arrive at another door. Scarlett opens the door and it reveals a room with actors.

"Hey, I told you guys about my sister coming to visit us on set, this is Y/N." Scarlett introduced me to the small cast.