mistake - wanda maximoff

request

Y/N GiP

~~~

Wanda and I have been friends for a really long time. We have known each other since Sokovia. Ever since then we created a great bond.

Over the time, we got closer and eventually kissed one night, which lead to other things. We became friends with benefits, ever since that night we spent together under the sheets.

That has been going on for about 4 months now. We told each other that the only thing we do is kiss and sleep with each other. There are of course some rules we built, one of them being to not catch feelings for one another.

Well...

I eventually did caught feelings for the red haired woman, which made things more complicated. One, she mostly spends her time with Vision. Two, she only sees me as her fuck buddy, which hurts. And three, she will never see me the way I see her.

"Y/N?" Wanda asks as she slowly opens her eyes.

I sit at the edge of the bed with the thoughts that consumed me.

"Yeah?" I answer back as I turn my head slightly to look at her.

"When did you wake up?" She asks as she sits up and pulls the covers over her bare chest.

"30 minutes ago. I didn't want to wake you up." I explain to the witch.

"Oh, okay." She smiles slightly. I just nod my head as it is a little awkward.

"Well, I have to get going. I have a sparing lesson with Steve." I say as I start to dress back up.

When I finish dressing up, I turn to the red haired woman.

"I will see you around, Wanda." I say my goodbye and leave the room.

I quickly open the door to my room and shut the room, leaning against it.

"Fuuuuckkk." I whisper as I lean my head back.

"I can't do this anymore. I have to stop this shit that we started." I say to myself.

It breaks my heart to know that she will never love me. She only sees me that way, a fuck buddy. Day to day it hurts more and more. And the fact that she is all lovey dovey with Vision.

I sigh and take my clothes off to take a much needed shower.

After my shower, I pull on some training clothes and make my way to the training room.

I open the door and I already see Steve warming up.

"Good morning Y/N." Steve greets me with a handshake.

"Morning. Sorry for being a little late." I say as I also start to warm up.

"Don't worry, I know why." Steve says as he stretches.

"Ya know, you should tell her." Steve breaks the silence.

"Tell who what?" I ask as I finish up my stretch and stand straight up and put my hands on my hips looking at the 100 year old soldier.

"Wanda. Tell her you like her. Maybe she will like you back." Steve says as he also finishes his stretches.

"No man. No way. She will never see me that way and Vision already has her." I shake my head and look down sad.

Steve comes up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey. Don't say it like that. You are a great person. A good person with a good heart. Maybe you don't see it, but I do. You always take care of her. You make her laugh. You help her cook. You helped her adjust to her new life when her brother and her escaped Sokovia. You have been there for her since the passing of her brother. You were always there for her when she needed someone, not Vision but you. So go, dress nice tonight, buy her flowers and go to her and confess you feelings." Steve motivates me.