you look like you're about to pass out - daenerys targaryen

Narrative POV

Narrative POV

Y/N Dayne is of the best warriors in Essos and Westeros. Many people believe that she is even better than the Kingslayer himself, Jaime Lannister.

Y/N grew up in Dorne where her House is from. She was surrounded by warriors only and was trained every single day so that she becomes the best woman warrior.

At 16, she fought her first battle in which she killed 56 men with just a single sword, Dawn.

Dawn was Arthur Daynes sword, her uncle, but after he was killed by Eddard Stark and Howland Reed, the sword passed to Y/N Dayne.

Y/N swore revenge and that's what she did, she killed Howland Reed in honor of her uncle, the finest knight to ever exist.

That was two years ago. Now she wants revenge on House Stark, but that still takes long, since she is currently in Meereen. It's still a long way to the North.

Along her trip through Slavery's Bay, she met the most incredible woman, Daenerys Targaryen. She never thought that she will fall in love, especially a Targaryen. But the Mother of Dragons captured the heart of the coldest woman in Essos and Westeros, Y/N Dayne.

Daenerys was first skeptical of Y/N. Ser Barristan Selmey recognizing the Dayne woman, when he first saw her and of course Y/N also recognized Ser Barristan as they have trained together when she was just 10 years old.

The skeptical thoughts of Daenerys soon vanished, when Y/N told the Dragon Queen her plans to go to Westeros and take House Stark down along with House Lannister. Daenerys then also told the warrior about her plans to become the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and Y/N Dayne immediately went down on her knees and pledged her allegiance to the Mother of Dragons.

It has been two months and the Dragon Queen and the Warrior have come close and even spent a night together under the silk sheets in the queens chambers. A night both will never forget. Ever since that night happened, they both flirt all the time. Sometimes Y/N visits Daenerys in her chamber and they would talk about their past and future together. Their connection grew more and more everyday.

Y/N POV

Meereen

When I woke up, my head hurts from the alcohol I consumed yesterday with Daario and the others.  It was a long night and I only slept for 2 hours. I slowly stand up from my bed and stretch feeling all my muscles relax.

I was about to get dressed when a there was a knock on my door.

"Hold on!" I scream out as I quickly find an outfit to wear for the day. Thank the gods that I don't have training with Daario and Ser Barristan today.

I walk to my door and open it, revealing Missandei.

"Good morning, Y/N. I got breakfast." She hands me the plate with food with a smile.