rude - chloe grace moretz

request

Chloe and I have made a movie last year and it comes out this week. I am super excited, since I have put so much effort in it. Chloe was as well really excited.

It was so much fun working with my wife. We have been a couple for 3 years now and married since 1 year. So you can imagine the great chemistry we had on set.

We are currently getting ready for our interview.

I walk up to Chloe and kiss her hand.

"You look absolutely stunning." I say as I look into those green eyes I fell in love with.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." She giggles.

A knock interrupts our little moment. The door opens and it reveals a staff.

"Are you guys ready?" He ask and we nod in response.

"Alright, lets go." We leave our dressing room and walk towards the stage. The staff stops us and we hear the interviewer announcing us.

"Please welcome Chloe Grace Moretz and Y/N L/N!" He yells.

The audience claps and we walk hand in hand to the couch. We shake hands with the interviewer and sit down.

"How are you guys? It gas been a while since you been here." He said as he looks at the both of us with a smile.

"We are doing great. And yeah, it has been like...what...two years?" Chloe replies as she squeezes my hand.

"So go guys worked on a movie together and played lovers. How was it filming a movie together for the first time, since you guys are married in real life?" The interviewer ask as he slightly leans back against his chair.

"It was amazing. We worked really good together and since we are married, it made us work much easier." I reply with a big smile on my face as I talk about the movie.

After a couple minutes of talking about the movie and behind the scenes. The interviewer asks a question that caught me off guard.

"So Y/N, I wanted to ask. Did you do a diet? Because your body-" He got cut off by Chloe.

"What is that kind of question? We are here to talk about the movie, not about my wifes body and what she eats. That such a disrespectful question." Chloe defends as she squeezes my hand. My heart rate is going up and I starts to sweat slightly.

"I apologize for that. I'm truly sorry If I made you uncomfortable, Y/N." He says with regret.

"It's okay." I wave him off.

The interview continues.

—-
Finally, we are finished with this shit show.

As Chloe and I walk into our shared home, she stops me and faces me. She cups my face.

"Are you okay?" She ask as she rubs my cheek.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you for defending me." I whisper and give her a quick peck. She smiles at me.

~~~

A/N: it has been a while since I posted something. Sorry :/