don't joke - claire redfield

resident evil 2

~~~

Raccoon City / Police station

Claire and I have been trapped in this police station for a couple of days, trying to survive this mess

Claire and I have been trapped in this police station for a couple of days, trying to survive this mess. On top of that some tall guy with a hat has been chasing us down.

Right now we are running for our lives.

"C'mon on Y/N!! There is a save room!!" Claire yells as she runs in the long corridor.

"Alright!" I yell back as I shot a zombie in the head.

As I see the zombie fall to the ground, another attacks me from the side trying to bite me.

But I'm quick enough to stab him in the head with a knife. I turn around and stumble, making me fall to the ground where a scarp pole sticks out. The pole stabs me in my right side stomach which results me bleeding.

I scream out in pain, which Claire hears and starts to run towards me. She helps me up.

"Oh god. You're gonna be okay." Claire mumbles as she helps me speed walk towards the save room.

We finally made it. Claire lays me down on the couch and starts to undress me.

While undressing me, she puts pressure on my wound.

"Fuck, you are bleeding a lot." Claire struggles as she puts my shirt on my wound to stop the bleeding.

"Really? Didn't notice that." I joke as I try to lighten the situation.

Claire doesn't find it funny as she just glares at me.

"Don't make jokes in such a situation. You are literally losing a lot of blood." Claire says.

Claire stands up and searches around to room trying to find something to heal me.

I put pressure on my wound as I slowly feel weak.

"Claire..." I mumble weakly as I start to breath heavier.

Claire finally found some meds and rushes to me and gives me the meds. I already feel the effects it has on me and I start to feel a little better.

"You should heal quickly. Let me bandage you." Claire sighs in relief.

I just look at her as she has her focus expression on.

I take my left hand and cup her cheek, which doesn't bother Claire as she continues to bandage me.

"Claire..."I whisper.

She halts her movement as she looks at me.

"Yeah?"She whispers back.

"Thank you for helping me. I would have died, If it wasn't for you." I whisper as I try to sit up, which hurts.

"Of course." She whispers.

I'm now inches away from her face. I still have my hand cup her cheek as I look down her lips, which she also does to mine.

I slowly lean in and feel her lips on mine. They are soft and warm. At first she froze, but then she starts to kiss me back.

The kiss is not urgent or fast, it's slow and passionate.

But it ends fast as I need air. I slowly pull away from the redfield girl. My face is still inches away from hers. Our chests go up and down as we catch air.

"Oh..that was... wow." Claire whispers as she blushes.

"Yeah." I whisper back as I lean back, which hurts.

"I uh... wanted to do that since the first time I saw you. You are so beautiful and kind and just... an incredible person." I tell her as she blushes again and looks down.

"I think the same of you, Y/N." She says as she looks back up at me and smiles slightly.

"After we uh... escape whatever is going on... do you wanna go on a date?" I ask her as I take her bloodied hand in mine.

"Sure." She says as she grips my hand.

~~|

A/N: okay okay. I know I should write the requests, but I really wanted to do a Claire one shot because she is my fav character of the resident evil fandom <3