secret - daenerys targaryen

request

~

Y/N POV
queens chambers

"What?" I ask the white haired queen as she continues to giggle.

"Nothing.." She says as she lifts her head of my chest to rest her chin on it and makes eye contact with me.

"Yeah yeah..." I roll my eyes and smile slightly. Daenerys leans forward to kiss my lips and then settles on my chest again.

Daenerys and I are in a secret relationship. We have been doing this for a long time now and no one knows about it, except Missandei.

Why do we keep this relationship a secret? Her council is against it, because they say,"The queen must take a nobel husband when she arrives in Westeros."

But Daenerys fell in love with me, someone who is not nobel and who is just her guard.

I'm not just any guard, I'm the Queensguard, the leader. But still a nobody.

I grew up in a poor household, my parents weren't able to afford much, but I was still thankful that I had parents who looked after me. But when I was ten and two they were brutally killed. It motivated me to train, so I will eventually protect the ones I love.

We continue to lay in bed, our naked bodies covered in fur. The moon shines through the window of the queens chamber.

I love her.

I do.

I have to tell her.

"Daenerys?" I ask.

"Mhm?" She hums as she has her eyes closed.

"I have to tell you something.." I start.

"I lo-..."

Suddenly, our moment got interrupted by a knock on the door.

Daenerys shoots up from her position and I stand up and put clothes on.

"Your grace?" A muffled voice comes from the other side.

"Please wait!" Dany yells as she looks at me with wide eyes. I throw her nightgown at her and she puts in on.

I finally put on the last piece of clothes on and hide in her closet.

Damn.

"Come in!" Dany yells out and the door opens revealing Ser Salmy Barristan.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, your grace. But I wanted to ask If you have seen Ser Y/N? She is not at her usual spot and I have to talk to her." Ser Barristan explains as he stays at the door.

"I'm sorry, Ser. But I have not seen her." Daenerys lies as she put her book away.

"Mh, alright. I apologize again for the interruption, your grace." He bows and the door closes.

I get of her closet and sigh in relief.

I hear giggles coming from my left side. I turn towards the sound and see Daenerys giggling.

"What?" I ask the white haired Targaryen as I put my hands on my hips.

"Nothing.." She shrugs as she continues to 'read' her book with a smug expression on her face.

"Eh, whatever. Gonna go and see what Barristan needs." I walk up to Daenerys and peck her lips.

I pull away and walk towards the door, but before I open it, a voice stops me.

"Y/N?" Daenerys calls me.

"Yeah?" I turn around to face the queen.

"You wanted to tell me something. What was it?" She asks with a small smile on her face.

Oh.

"Nothing..." I assure the queen and turn back around to leave her room.

-

I walked through the pyramid trying to find Ser Barristan and I finally found him sitting in the court room.

"Good afternoon, Ser. I heard you looked for me." I greet the old knight as I sit down infront of him.

"Ah yes. War is approaching our way, we must do something." He says as he takes a sip of his beverage.

"Does the queen know about this?" I ask Ser Barristan.

"No, I just heard from a couple of hours ago and came looking for you immediately." He explains as he sets his cup down on the table.

"Alright. Lets plan it." I say.

And that's what we did all night. We planned our attack and how we could win with the Unsullied.

-

next morning

I woke up pretty early to start training and then I have to go to Ser Barristan.

He asked me to come to the Warroom as soon as I finished with training.

I open the door to the room and I see everyone standing by to table with Daenerys standing in the middle.

"Your grace, we have to act fast. This war cannot happen." Said Jorah while leaning on the table.

Daenerys looked over the whole table, trying to find a solution.

Suddenly, I stand up. Everyone turns to look at me.

"I will lead the army to stop it, with Ser Barristan at my side. We actually planned everything last night." I say as stand straight.

Daenerys looks at me like I have grown three heads.

"What? Absolutely not." Daenerys immediately says, looking at me with the 'wtf are you doing' look.

"I will. If we don't do anything, we will go down and people will die in this city, your grace. I am a well trained warrior, trained by Ser Barristan himself. Let me lead this." I explain to my lover as everyone just watch us.

Daenerys just looks at me with uncertain eyes.

"You grace, If I can interfere. Ser Y/N is an incredible warrior, before you knew her she won battles after battles." Ser Barristan explains to the Mother of Dragons. I look at Ser Barristan with a small smile.

"Alright, lets hear this plan then." The queen says as she moves her gaze to the table.

-

after the planning

Everyone leaves the room, except Daenerys.

I was about to leave, but a voice stops me.

"Ser Y/N. Can you stay for moment please." Daenerys says as she doesn't meet my eyes.

"Of course, your grace." I stay by the door.

Jorah looks at me weirdly and then closes the door.

I turn around to look at the queen. She approaches me. When Daenerys comes close, she lays her hand against my collarbones. I put my hands on her waist to pull her closer to me. Our foreheads meet and we look at each other.

"I can't lose you." She whispers.

"You won't." I whisper back and slowly lean in.

Our lips meet. The kiss was full of love and care, as If its our last kiss in this world.

We slowly pull away from one another.

"Please don't do anything that puts your life on the line,Y/N. I need you." She whispers and she looks up to me.

"I won't." I assure her.

"Promise me." Dany says as she her eyes hold so much love.

"I promise." I whisper and hug her.

I hope everything goes well.

~
A/N: vote for PART 2???
i'm back lol