just an extra - angourie rice

request

Y/N POV

If you think about one of the most classic movies ever made is 'Mean Girls' and now they make a 'remake'. I was casted as an extra for the movie and I'm so excited, since it's my first ever acting job.

We start filming today and I'm quite nervous, since there are going to be literally well-known actors acting.

It's currently 6am and I have to be at set at 8am, so I start to get ready.

After I finished getting ready, I grab my keys and make my way towards the garage to my car.

I turn on the engine and start the 30 minute drive to the set.

~
at set

After the security and finding a parking lot, I enter the set where I was called for makeup and costume.

As I walk towards the room where I get the makeup done, I see the main actors of the movie. And there is Angourie Rice. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

I've had a crush on her since Spider Man Homecoming, she didn't have much screen time but she still captured my heart.

Right as I was looking at her, she turned her head and made eye contact with me.

oh

When she noticed I was looking at her, she blushed and sent me a wink. A wink.

I could have fainted.

But before that can happen, I quickly open the door and enter, so I can get my makeup done.

~
after makeup and outfit change

Finally ready for set, I get my description where everything is written in detail what I have to do.

As I was about to position myself, I see Angourie enter the set with Reneé. They look like they are in a deep conversation.

Angourie looks incredible. Don't forget her blue eyes and the smile she has on her face as she talks with her costar.

Like an hour ago, she mad eye contact with me again and smiled at me.

She said something to her costar and then made her way over to me.

wait

to...me

"Hey."

A voice brings me out of my thoughts and I look up.

"Uh, hey?" I stutter, which fills my cheeks with red.

"Was that a good hello or bad hello or...?" She trains off as she looks up at me with a smirk.

"Well, a good hello of course." I tell the Australian actress with a goofy smile, which makes her giggle.

"Mhm, whats your name? I have never seen you here before." Angourie asks with curiosity.

"My name is Y/N and uh, this is actually my first acting job." I explain to the actress.

"Oh wow. It's nice to meet you,Y/N! I'm Angourie." She extends her hand which I took and shook.

"I know, because I have seen your work. I mean, uh yeah. You're incredible." I tell her, I'm such a simp.

Angourie giggles and smiles up at me.

"So, funny, nervous and stutters. Noted." She nods.

"Uh, what?" I ask confused, which she just laughs it off.

"So after set, do you wanna have lunch with me?" She ask which surprises me.

"Uh, yeah, su-sure." I answer and scratch the back of my neck.

"Alright, I will see you later." She winks and turns around and walks off.

What the hell just happened?

~

present

"And thats how I met your mother." I finish the story and see Anna and Ben asleep in their beds.

I kiss both of their heads and walk towards the door where Angourie leans against the doorframe.

I close behind the door and lean in to kiss my wife.

"You told them our story?" She asks as she pulls away from our kiss.

"Yeah." I tell her and place my hands on her waist.

"I can't believe we met 15 years ago, feels like it was yesterday." She whispers as she leans her head on my chest to hug me.

"Indeed. I'm glad I met you. You and the kids are the most important people in my life, I can't live with you guys." I tell the actress and kiss her head.

"I love you." She sets her chin on my sternum to look up at me.

"I love you too." I tell her and peck her lips.

~

A/N: thank you for the request! Working on the others :)