𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖣𝖴𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

A/N:

Fam this is my first time writing a self insert so literally just ignore this entirely. I do not know what is happening. I will shove my combat boot up yo ass if you point out how fugly this is. You have been warned.

Not sure how well this will follow the storyline of ATSV, most likely just very lightly, because I don't have the effort to actually research the events and stuff since I have only watched the movie once.

Anyways, Important Info:

NAME: y/n l/n (Yourname, Lastname) may also use n/n (nickname)

AGE: 16-18 (your choice fam, whether you want it closer to your age or not idc <33)

PARENTS: unknown (spooky ik)

CAREGIVER/S: Maleena Sanchez (adopted mother)

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single (not for long *wink wink*)

OCCUPATION: spider-woman/spider-man

Suit description (you may change the image in your mind if you wish, but this will be how the suit is described throughout the story):

HEAD: Dark grey mask with light orange accents around the eyes, giving the illusion that the eyes were spray painted on (you get my drift?). White for the webbing colour. Loose dark grey hood, orange and white spider spray painted on the back of it. Chocolate brown lining in the hood.

TORSO: Dark grey with chocolate brown swipes down the front (like the back of a lynx spider, search it up bro).

ARMS: Small window cutout where the shoulder meets the arm. Dark grey sleeves with white webbing down them. Ends in black fingerless gloves.

LOWER HALF: Black ripped jeans over the legs of the spider suit. Black studded utility belt around the waist, with small pockets for little vials of chemical formulas that do different things (knock someone out, spark up a cloud of orange dust to block one's vision, ect. Just think of it like the balls that Honey Lemon from Big Hero Six creates). On the feet, just the feet of the spider suit, sometimes with chocolate brown Chuck Taylors to match the striping on the torso of the suit and the lining of the hood.

I would draw it but i'm lazy <3333

Sounds ugly right LMAO anyways whatever lets get on with it.