SPECIAL

A/N: 

writing this instead of a new chapter because i hated what i was writing and wanted a break but still wanted to write yk so here i am 

! this does not relate at all to the current storyline, its just a random bonus !

~

"Stay still." He commands, calloused fingers rough against my chin. 

"I'm trying, babe! It just tickles." I giggle, swatting away the eyeliner pencil between his fingers.

Hobie smiles down at me, eyes glinting with mischief. 

"What's running through that brain of yours, pretty boy?" I grin up at him, knowing how the pet name drives him wild. 

"Call me 'at again." He whispers into my ear, finger running down my jawline. 

"What, pretty boy?"

Hobie picks me up, slinging my body over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Kicking and squealing, I pound my fists on his back. "Put me downnn!" I whine. 

"Sure thing."

Throwing me onto his bed, he crawls up to my face, eyes cunning. Like a predator looking down at his prey.

I shiver underneath his stare. 

"Nervous?"

I pull at his shirt collar, bringing my lips to his ear. "What makes you think that?" I purr. 

Now its his turn to shiver. "You know what that nickname does to me, lovely."

"Duh! That's why I used it." Pushing him back, a sly grin splits over my face. 

"Sly littl' fox, eh?" He lays down onto his front, chin resting over my stomach.  I feel as he inhales and exhales, chest pushing down on my thighs. His heart beat thumps against me, rapid with excitement. 

"Your cool demeanor doesn't fool me, sweetheart. I can feel your heart beat. It feels like you just ran a marathon."

"What can I say? Ya run me ragged." Rough fingers grab my hips, tracing lazy circles over my pelvic bone. 

"Good to know." I pluck the eyeliner off the covers, where it had fallen after he had tossed me against the mattress. "You gonna finish what you were doing, or what?"

The pressure of him leaves my lower half as he props himself up into a sitting position, taking the eyeliner pencil from my outstretched hand. 

Legs swung over his, Hobie resumes the task, running the pencil lightly over my closed eyelid. Hand on the back of my head, he tilts it slightly, tugging on my hair as he does so. 

"Open." I comply, seeing him staring at me intently, expression unreadable.

"What?"

Hobie doesn't respond, instead releasing his hold on the back of my head, sliding his fingers down to the nape of my neck. My hackles raise to meet his touch. His fingers are searing against my cold skin as he slips his finger across my slightly exposed collarbone. "So pretty."

Scoffing, I turn my head away, not believing a word he says. 

"Look at me, sugar." His eyes burn holes into me. Call me that again.

His other hand, that has now long discarded the eyeliner, rests on my thigh, squeezing slightly. My eyes can't help but slip down to watch. 

"That sure got ya attention." Hobie tilts my chin to face him, eyes hot with an emotion I can't place.

"What are you getting at, Hobart?" I tut, tucking my legs up to my chin, causing his hand to slip off; though a remnant of his sizzling touch remains. 

"I dunno whatcha on about, princess." He swallows hard, and I can't help but watch as his adam's apple bobs, mesmerised. 

"I think it's time for me to g-" I start to glide off of the covers, suddenly hit with an unbearable hot flush. 

"Stay." Calloused fingers gently wrap around mine, lightly tugging me back. 

"I-" My breath catches at the sight of him when I turn back. He looks up at me through thick lashes, eyes pleading. "Fine."

Hobie's face lights up, and he pulls me back onto his bed. My head rests against his pillow,  eyes glued to the ceiling. 

"You're so easy to convince, my love." He breaths down my neck, nose softly brushing my slightly exposed shoulder. "I love ya top. Lovely shirt for a lovely girl."

"Cool your engine, Brown." I huff. Is it bad I'm secretly enjoying this?

"Off the shoulder tops look divine on you." He murmurs into my neck, completely ignoring my prior words. Soft lips trail kisses down my collarbone, his lip ring cold against my flushed skin.

"Can you start thinking with your brain and not your dick for once?"

"Ouch, y/n." He mock pouts, jutting out his lip like a child.

"Sorry! You're just a tad immature." I tease. 

"Am I, now?" Hobie rolls onto me, wrapping his arms lazily around my torso, resting his head just below my heart. Burying his nose into my shirt, he groans. "Why do you smell so good?"

"You are only proving my point!" I flick him in the forehead with my index finger. "And it's because I actually shower."

"OK, ouch again. I do shower. Ya need proof? Maybe you should come watch." 

My face immediately heats at his suggestion. I mean, if you're offering...

"Are you imagining it?" Head tilted, he keeps eye contact, smirk evident on his face, eyes still ablaze with something I can only describe as dangerous.

"Yes." I don't even bother lying.

"Good girl." Hobie props himself up onto his elbows, face leaning into mine. His breath is hot on my cheeks, my mouth falling agape slightly at the sensation. "That's what I like to hear."

~

A/N:

oh

um

anyways

i hate this

but i will post it anyway bc i know some of yall are desperate for smth a lil... different ;) 

enjoy hornies