Morning After

*Amber's POV*

I have exactly 2 hours before my Architecture 101 class, so I scourged my closet to find the tiniest shirt with the lowest cut possible. Ah perfect! Found one. A burgundy crop top with a plunging neckline. Pair it with a beige cargo pants, did my hair and opted for a thin winged eyeliner and glossy lip look.

After that I gathered all my things, my keys and tablet, put on a bomber jacket and took a last look at myself before I head out.
"You got this Amber" I said to my own reflection.

The weather was perfect, walking in the university's pathway during the Fall, I almost forgot that I was in a middle of a devious game.
I picked up a red maple leaf that had just fallen, held it against the sky and took a picture of it.

"So pretty" I chuckled to myself admiring the picture I just took. Suddenly a text from Elaine came in

"Babe! I got you your fav coffee, are you coming??"

Right, class. My plan. Taking a deep breath I sauntered towards the lecture hall. 

As I opened the hall's door, my gaze was immediately fixed on him. I knew I was late for class, thats exactly what I had planned. I needed him to be there, to see my grand entrance. I kept my eyes on him as he lift his head to meet my gaze. Feeling satisfied as his eyes widen for a brief second before clearing his throat to look a way for a moment.

"You're late, Miss Sinclaire" Did I hear a break in that voice a little?

Smiling sweetly I replied, "My sincerest apologies"

I felt the whole room disappear while I made my way to my place without breaking the gaze. As I set my things down, I took off my bomber jacket to reveal what I was wearing and sat down. Elaine almost choked on her drink.

"Damn girl, I'm having lesbian thoughts right now" she managed to whisper.

I simply smiled at her then turned back on Piero only to see his jaw clenching. Yay, Amber 1 Professor 0. He took a deep breath and looked around.

"Continuing about what I was saying, Architecture isn't just about creating beautiful buildings. Its an art if its own and it should mirror it's designer" Piero explained to the whole class.

The rest of the hour passed by slowly, I kept my composure calm and cool. I literally radiate confidence and I love it. As I was typing down my notes my phone vibrated, the notification showed that I have a text from Elaine. Glancing at her beside me, she merely shrugged her shoulders smiling.

"Remember to come down to our meeting tonight, we gotta talk about plans for the Halloween party. We're hosting this year"

"With that, our session is over. Remember to submit your papers by today. Have a good rest of the day" Piero's said sharp.

I waited until almost everyone had submitted their papers to make my way towards him. He was turning around to face his desk when his hand bumped his paper weight, causing a paper to fly off from desk. The timing could not have been more perfect. I bend over to pick the paper up making sure he has a front row seat view of my cleavage.

Standing up straight and locking gaze with him, I placed the paper along with my assignment on his desk.

"You dropped this Mr Harris" I said in a sultry voice.

His jaw hanged and I could've sworn that I saw a drool. I shot a smile as I turned around leaving him and made my way back to my seat. As I was gathering my things I could feel a shadow closing in, I looked up to see a smiling face.

*Piero's POV*

Fuck.

I felt my trousers tighten. I'm having a fucking boner in the middle of a fucking lesson. Luckily my desk is tall enough that it covers above my stomach. I stifled a cough.

"You're late, Miss Sinclaire" I manage to cough out.

I could barely register what she was saying as she smiled so suggestively that my thoughts run array. This is going to be a long hour.

I managed to run my class smoothly despite the obvious distraction, every now and then I would steal a glance at her and each time her gaze would be fixed on me as if daring me to do something. She has no idea the effect she has on me.

When class was finally over, I announced to everyone to hand in their work, I could grade them tonight, that would keep me busy, keep my mind off her.. I hope. As if was packing I could hear the distinctive sound of her stilettos nearing, I turned around instinctively and knocked over something. Why am I a klutz when it comes to her?

Nothing could prepare me of the sight in front of me. As Amber bent down to pick up whatever it was that fell, her breast was practically spilling out of her shirt tugging a deep memory of that night in Italy. I still remember how she looked, her perfume and the way I kissed and rubbed her nipples as she straddle me, taking in my whole length, moaning my name while digging my back. I would've taken her there and then if we were alone. I could already imagine thousands of ways I could make her cum, here on my desk.

"You dropped this Mr Harris" She smiled and bobbled away.

Amber you would be the death of me. Staying away is going to be the hardest thing that I have to do.

*Amber's POV*

"Hey, Amber right? Do you have a minute?" Said the unfamiliar face.

I can't help but to notice his chiseled and toned chest underneath his blue shirt. His smile was pleasant and warm. Immediately I met his eyes, which was piercing blue, what a contrast to his dark hair. Okay, he's definitely cute.

Little did I know, Piero was glaring at us from the opposite end of the room.

*********