Wet

Amber's POV

Slowly blinking my eyes adjusting to the light through the blinds, I looked at the clock and it was 4 PM in the afternoon. Wow I slept the whole day. It's been two weeks since the whole ordeal.. I've only just managed to get back out again without feeling anxious.

"Sorry for what happened, get some rest and take care. It's going to be alright"

I've held on to that crumpled piece of paper since the morning after, I kept staring at it as if it's the one thing thats bringing me peace.
memories of that night flooded me, crying and sobbing in his arms, soft velvety voice assuring me it's okay, Piero kissing my forehead and me in his protective cocoon. I am so confused.

I stood up, opened up a bottle of wine and decided to get a long, hot bath.

                                                ***

My phone rang sent me scrambling in the bath tub,
"Hello" I croaked. Wow I just realized that I haven't spoken to anyone in a while.
"Hey.. just wanna make sure you're okay" said the familiar velvety voice.
"I'm okay.. yeah" I sighed.

Lost in the rythm of the slow music on my playlist, and frankly feeling a little drowsy. I stared at the sky through the small window and thought about Italy.
It's been too damn long.

I slipped my hand down and started rubbing my clit slowly in circular motion, until I felt my peak harden, my breath started getting heavier as I think about the way he licked me, his skillful tongue sends me to ecstacy. "Piero" I cried. I picked up my pace and rubbed harder and faster, holding my breath in until the orgasmic waves caught me sending me sheer pleasure. My back arched letting the toe curling pleasure flow through me. Its been too damn long indeed.

Then, my door bell rang, breaking my trance. I wrapped my towel around and opened the door.
"Your call ended suddenly so I.." his words trailed.

I met his worried eyes, smiled and let my towels down.

****
Hey yaaals. New update! *squeals*