Famous Birthdays

TV and Movie Actress

Birthday
September 22, 2007

Birth Sign
Taurus

Birthplace
Malibu

Age

16

About
This child actress was famous from the moment she opened her eyes due to her father being the famous Robert Downey Jr. Though with nepotism, Juliette has proven herself to be a very good actress with many awards with 6 Oscars and only at 16 years old. She is known for her role as Claudia Kishi in the Baby-Sitters Club. Gwen in Bunkd. Minnow in Love and Monsters featuring famous actor Dylan O'brian. Her latest hit movie being The Black Phone as Gwen Blake. Her new movie title is still unknown to public.

Before Fame

Juliette Downey's first movie appearance was in Iron Man 3 as the Vice Presidents disabled daughter. She then started to get more acting jobs. 

Trivia
She plays a small role in the show Young Sheldon as a gifted smart girl, Paige Swanson

Family Life
Juliette has a twin sister by the name of Eleanor Ana Downey, Eleanor is older than Juliette by 5 minutes. Eleanor did not pursue acting like Juliette because she wanted to learn in school and not be home-schooled. Although her birthplace is Malibu, Juliette currently lives with her family in New York.

Associated with
She is the TV sister of Mason Thames in the 2022 movie The Black Phone.