•seventeen•

(A/N: So before we start I kinda forgot how long Juliette has been in LA to film sooo lets just say its been a year and they are basically done with the movie)

~Juliette POV~

When I said that I expected it to happen. I meant it. Like I don't feel sad, angry, or anything bad really. Right now, Malachi and I are actually laughing at the TV because we were watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Malachi looked at me again and asked for the millionth time if I was actually okay. "Because my mom always says when a girl says that they're fine they really want to punch something and I don't feel like getting punched. " I laughed and said, "Malachi for the trillionth time. I'm okay. I promise." He nodded and I got a call from Momona. I paused the show and answered the phone.

"Hello?" "Oh my God Juli! Are you okay? Me and Xochitl are coming to the house right now!" I laughed and said, "You don't have to. I'm fine. I expected it. He was acting weird the entire time I was in New York when I called him. Hell, Malachi was acting more like my boyfriend than Mason was." 

Now I get what people say when they say you need to think before you speak because that last sentence was not meant to come out that way.

"If you say so. But we are still coming over and we are gonna have a girls night plus Malachi cause we can't really kick him out of his own house." Xochitl said. Momona laughed then said, "Yeah girls night plus Malachi. We are three minutes away. Byeeee" and she hung up. Malachi laughed and said, "So are we gonna talk about-" I cut him off and said, "No. Un-pause the show please." 

Three minutes later the door bell rang and I went to open it and saw Momona and Xochitl. I hugged them both and said that Malachi was in the living room and we were just about to watch something different. The three of us walked into the living room and decided that we wanted to have a Disney princess movie night complete with snacks. We were about to leave the house to go to the store to get said snacks before I said, "Wait hold on." And I proceeded to text Mason.

Cheating Hoe

Me
Oh! we're done btw

"Okay we good." We got in the car, Malachi of course driving, and I had the Aux and I played "Love is Embarrassing" by Olivia Rodrigo(our half-filipino queen). And yes, me, Momona, and Xochitl did scream all the lyrics. 

~Time Skip~

We got to the store and Malachi parked, got out of the car, and opened my door. I have gotten used to not even attempting to open my door anymore cause if I do then Malachi just yells at me.

~3rd Person POV~

The four actors walked into the store and got a bunch of random snacks that they wanted. They also met some fans, all of them asking if Juliette was okay. She responded with the same answer for everyone who asked, "I'm fine thanks for asking." Most of them believed her, some didn't. When they all finished picking out what they wanted, they went to the checkout lane.  "Okay guys. What are we watching cause I say we watch a shit ton of Disney princess movies cause like why not?" Momona said. "Ooo I'm down." Xochitl said. Juliette nodded and said, "I'm down too." They looked at Malachi and he said, "It looks like I don't really have a choice so sure." The girls smiled and said, "Yay!"

~~

When four teenagers got back to the house, they immediately went to the living room and turned on The Little Mermaid as the first movie of the night. As the girls were jumping around the living room singing "Under the Sea", none of the girls saw but Malachi was looking straight at Juliette Downey and smiling.

Juliette saw him and asked, "You okay Sunshine?" Malachi, still smiling at the girl, nodded. He will never admit it to anyone but that nickname will forever give him butterflies in his stomach. 

~Time Skip~ 
~Malachi POV~

It was about 12:30pm and my parents and Alyssa came home a few hours ago. They told Juli that they saw the post and asked her if she was fine and she gave them a generic 'Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking' response. They went to their rooms and left us to our movie night. Juli fell asleep a few minutes ago and she was sleeping on my chest. Momona and Xochitl looked at us and giggle a little. I rolled my eyes playfully and asked, "What?" "So...when are you gonna ask her out? You obviously like her. I mean look at you two right now!" Momona asked. "She just broke up with Mason. I can't ask her out now." I pointed out. Xochitl looked at me and said, "If you don't do it now, you're never gonna do it." I didn't say anything after that and just watched the movie. "You know I'm right."

~~

A/n: This was a short chapter because it like more of a filler but you guys kept telling me to update so I just did 👍