•nine•

Third Person POV

Juliette and Alyssa got back to the house and the food was ready. Felicia Barton make spaghetti, bread, and even some salad. "Smells amazing." The young girl said, hugging Felicia from the back and her arms on her shoulders. "Thanks sweetie. Can you do me a favor and go get Malachi. He's probably sleeping." She nodded and walked up to Malachi's room. When she walked inside, the lights were off and saw the moonlight shining on Malachi's bed. Juliette turned on the light and quietly walked toward the boy's bed. At first, she tried shaking him lightly and when that didn't work she started jumping on his bed and pulled his covers off of him and pushed Malachi off his bed. The boy opened his eyes a little and saw his crush hovering over him with the smile that he loves. "Your mom said that it's time for dinner so get up." He pulled the blanket over him again and said, "Five more minutes." The girl laughed and pulled the blanket off him yet again and said, "Sorry Sleeping Beauty. If you don't get up I'm throwing water on you." He uncovered his face again and opened his eyes, groaned and said, "Fine. I'll be down in like 5 minutes." Successful, Juliette started walking out of his room and said, "If you're not, you know my threat."

When she got downstairs she saw Alyssa on her phone as always. "Ahah!" Alyssa yelled throwing her fist into the air. "Are you ok?" The young girl asked, sitting down at the table. "I was able to move our flight to 8:30pm. You officially have another day to hang out with everyone before we leave."

Juliette POV

"You're leaving?" I heard a familiar voice coming from the staircase. I turn around to see Malachi with a hurt expression on his face. He sat down next to me and stared at me and when I looked back at him I said, "Only for a month." "What about the movie?" I was gonna say something but Alyssa cut me off and said, "I already told the producers. They allowed it." He nodded and there was a few seconds of silence before Felicia said, "Lets eat and not think about it. As Alyssa just said, we still have one more day."

We finished dinner and I helped Felicia with the dishes when suddenly I felt arms around my waist and I turned around to see Malachi. I laughed and jokingly said, "Get off me weirdo." and playfully pushed him away. "I can do the dishes mom." He said and took the sponge and plate from his mom. "Thank you sweetie." She said kissing Malachi on cheek. There were a few seconds of comfortable silence before Malachi said, "Why didn't you tell me that you were leaving?" I turned my head to look at him and I said, "I just found out when I went to the store with Alyssa." I looked back at the dish I was drying and in the corner of my eye, I saw him smile. "Well then me, Momona, and Mason are gonna make your last day amazing." he said emphasizing 'amazing'. I laughed at him and said, "You're making it seem like I'm never coming back. It's only a month." We laughed and continued the dishes.

~Time skip~

I woke up in Malachi's room the next day. After we were done with the dishes, we went up to his room and watched movies on my computer. I checked the time to see it was 9:34. I turned to Malachi and started shaking him. "Wake up loser." "Five more minutes. Please." I rolled my eyes and said, "No this is my last day before I go back to New York." "Ugh fine. Let me get ready." I smile and when I was walking out I said, "For the troubles of getting you up, you're texting Momona and Mason to tell them." "Fine."

Malachi POV

After I was done getting ready I texted Mason and Momona telling them everything and how Juliette wants to hang out for the day. They said they'd be ready in 30 minutes and asked us to pick them up. I said yes and walked to Juliette's room and saw her almost down packing everything away. "You almost done?" I ask leaning against the doorway. "Yup. You ready to go?" "Yea hurry up. We gotta pick up Momona and Mason." As I'm walking away Juliette starts to ask, "Can we get Mc-" I cut her off, "Yes we can get McDonald's on the way."