•eleven•

A/N: This chapter is gonna be extra long just because I didn't post for hella long. It's gonna be like 2 chapters merged into one. Love you all!!!!! Thank you for 10K reading(Thats crazyyyy)!

❤❤❤

Juliette POV

We ended up leaving the mall after we encountered Kathrine. It was already 4:17 and Alyssa has that mom thing where you have to get to the airport 100000000 hours early so we just headed home. Momona and Mason where gonna come with us and to say goodbye at the airport.

We got home and Malachi opened my door for me. I giggled and said, "Thank you kind sir." He smiled back and said, "You're welcome madam." I saw Mason and he looked behind my shoulder at Malachi and kissed me. "What was that for?" I asked smiling. "I don't know. I just like you." "Okay." 

We walked into the house and my bags were already in the living room. "Ready to go?" That was the first thing Alyssa said to me when she saw us walk through the door. I just nodded my head and grabbed my stuff. Malachi and Mason helped me put everything in the car and we headed to the airport. When we got there we gave the keys to the car to someone to give it back to the rental place. When we got to security, we finally had to say goodbye. I hugged Felicia and Loren first and thanked them for letting us stay. "And we are very happy and ready for you two to come back and stay with us again next month." Felicia said still hugging me. 

When she let go I turned to Momona who hugged me so tight I thought she was gonna cut off some sort of air and/or blood circulation. "You and Eleanor better call me every single day for the rest of the month or else when you come back I'm killing you." She let go and I laughed. "Of course. We love you too much not too." She smiled and said. "I love you too. Also tell El I love her. Oh! And call me when you land." I nodded and moved to Mason. 

He hugged me but not as tight as Momona. "I'm going to miss you." He said, letting go. I was sad that his hug was only about 3 seconds but I wasn't gonna say anything. "I'm gonna miss you too. But I'll call you everyday, okay?" He looked at me and said, "What about Momona. You and Eleanor have to call her or she kills you." Something told me that he wasn't being sarcastic. "Don't worry I'll make some time just for you." "Sure." "Bye. I'll miss you but it's only for a month." He just nodded and said bye before giving me a kiss. 

He didn't even say that he'll miss me.

I finally turned to Malachi before saying, "Saving the worst for last." He laughed and said, "Sure. You're totally not gonna miss me the most." He hugged me and I didn't think it was possible but he hugged me TIGHTER than Momona. "Excuse me but I can't breathe." "If you can't breathe than you can't leave." (A/n: Hah I rhymed without even thinking about it) "Okay Dr. Seuss I gotta go." "I'll only let go if you promise to call me too. I don't care if you call me while calling Momona. Just call. And call me too when you land." He let go and we both smiled at each other. "I promise." 

Alyssa put her hands on my shoulders and said, "If you're ready, we can go." I looked at her and told her I was ready. I grabbed my bags and followed her through security waving at everyone one last time before leaving. 

~Time Skip til after the plane ride~

"Juli! Oh my god I missed you too much. TELL ME EVERYTHING. EVERY SINGLE DETAIL!" Eleanor said, hugging me after we got out of the airport. "Sweetie let your poor sister breathe." My mom said and El let go of me and my mom and dad hugged me and then hugged Alyssa. We got in the car and drove home. 

When we finally got home, Alyssa, Mom, and Dad were talking downstairs and me and Eleanor wen up to my room and started talking. "First, Momona said she loves you and we need to call her everyday or she kills me when I go back to LA. Second, we need to call her and Malachi to tell them we landed." "Oh! Call them right now!" I smiled and pulled my phone out, adding Momona, Malachi, and Mason to a facetime call. (A/N: I didn't realize until now that all three of their names started with M) 

Momona and Malachi answered by Mason didn't. I was sad again but just brushed it off. "Yay you didn't die in a plane crash!" I rolled my eyes and Malachi's comment so I just said back, "Maybe I shouldn't come back to LA because now I'm scared to get in a plane crash." Just to scare him. His eyes went wide and said, "Wait no! I was just kidding." "I know. I was kidding too." Momona finally had the chance to speak and said, "Okay. No more plane crash talk. Let me see Eleanor." I gave my phone to my sister and asked, "Momona, do you love my sister more than me?" "What no. I love you both equally." "Sure you do." 

Malachi spoke up and said, "Hi I'm Malachi." Eleanor smiled and said, "Oh I know. My sister and Momona has mentioned you once or twice." "Hey stop." I said putting my hand over her mouth. "Wow you guys talk about me. Nothing bad I assume."  El took my hand off her mouth and Momona said, "Nope. We told her that you are the worst person in the entire world." I nodded and said,  "Yup. We told her that you are worse than Kanye West and John Mayer." "Using Taylor Swift's past to tell Eleanor how bad I am. I'm hurt." Eleanor smiled and assured Malachi saying, "Don't listen to them. Everything they told me was good about you." He smiled and said, "Well then. Thank you two." We rolled our eyes and I said, "Okay. Jet lag is hitting me. Imma go to sleep. I will call you two tomorrow. And you," I turned to Eleanor, "Can you get us water and we can watch a few episodes of 'Gilmore Girls' while I sleep." El nodded and went to us water and Momona and Malachi said bye and hung up. 

I tried calling Mason again but he didn't answer again. I try to brush it off again but I couldn't. "Are you okay?" El asked me, walking in with our water. "Yeah. It's just Mason's not answering my calls." "It's okay. He's probably asleep. I'm pretty sure it is kinda late in LA. Just try again tomorrow." "Yeah I guess." I smiled and laid down and El laid down next to me putting my blanket over us and turning on my TV turning on Gilmore Girls season 1. 2 episodes in I fell asleep, thinking about Malachi Barton.