Chapter 10: Lucastration

Sorry about all the delay. This chapter is long asf, and I didn't want to make the quality of the chapter drop so I took my time.

So heres the long awaited Lucastration. Hope it lived up to your expectations.

Third person POV

"Alright, Guys, this is the finale of the Xyrus Academy attack! Get ready to throw up or be disgusted." The Librarian told the audience, leaving them in confusion.

"Why would we throw up?" Tessia asked the Librarian.

"You'll see." The Librarian ignored any questions and then the scene started playing.

"But I suggest Eleanor averts her eyes." He said, stopping the video which was about to start playing. "It's her choice to watch or not, but this isn't for children to see."

"I'll watch it!" She said, excited. She didn't wanna miss out on what Arthur was gonna do, she thought it would all be okay for her to see. She hated being treated like a child.

The Librarian shook his head and then allowed the video to continue, Eleanor watching eagerly.

___________________________________

Tessia was okay...

Bruises and scrapes were visible on her smooth, pale skin. Thankfully they were only surface wounds.

She was okay.

It seemed like she was drugged with an anesthetic to keep her unconscious temporarily..

Yes, this was better. That way, she wouldn't have to be awake for all of this...

She wouldn't have to witness what I was about to do.

________________________________

"It's good to see that the boy was worried for her, but would he do that made him happy she wouldn't be able to see?" Merial asked, a confused look on her face. She was oblivious to what this meant.

"Is it not obvious, Merial? It means he is going to be hurting him extremely bad. Perhaps he will even kill the boy for what he did." Virion said, and he kind of hoped he would kill Lucas. He deserved it.

"I hope he doesn't do anything too horrible, though." Alice spoke up this time. "I'd hate to see my boy become a monster." She finished, and Reynolds shook his head.

"Even we have never seen what he can do when he's angry, Alice, and we should be grateful for that. Now, we can only hope he doesn't kill him too brutally." Reynolds told her, knowing that his son would either cripple him or kill him for hurting Tessia.

___________________________________

'Sylvie, protect Tess. I'll be enough to handle him,' I reassured my bond.

This was my fault. I was a fool for letting Lucas live this long. This world had made me soft.

My head continued to pound as I walked towards Lucas.

Nothing else mattered. Not now. Not until I took care of the pest.

"S-Stay back!" Lucas stammered, a crazed look visible in his eyes.

He prepared a spell as he retreated. I wonder if he'd realized that his spells were in fact eating away at his lifeforce. It didn't matter; I'd kill him before he did himself.

[hell's Rain]

He released his spell as dozens of flaming orbs scattered and floated around, growing increasingly larger.