Sonny

"Okay drip check!" Sonny smiles at the mirror while turning around left and right.

"Why are you turning around like a girl checking their dress?" Luca rolled his eyes as the said guy cannot stop posing. He lay his head on sofa feeling bored.

"Dude. Be lucky, I am going to be your future younger brother in law." Sonny snort before posing again.

"Damn! That's a nice drip!" Ren said laughing approaching them.

"I know right." Sonny said but he goes into a fitting room again.

Ren bursted into laughter. "How many clothes did he try in these two hours?"

"I lost count." Luca said while munching the popcorns. "Is this the left over from your date?"

"Yeah but its still good." Ren sat next to Luca. They are in the mall waiting for Sonny to buy a perfect outfit for his proposal.

"Don't Shu worry about you? You're not with him for two hours already." Ren said while messaging Aster.

"Shu's busy with his thesis." Luca groans thinking about his boyfriend again. "Okay. BE PREPARE MATE. YOU ARE GONNA WITNESS THE MOST HANDSOME COP EVER." Luca suddenly standing screaming out loud making everyone look at them. Ren hides his face as he stifles his laugh.

Sonny come out from his clothes did not change this time. Only his expression changes.

"What's wrong?" Ren approaches his frozen bestfriend but before he could do that, Sonny already come out and slap Luca.

"You're lucky that you're my bestfriend or I already kill you." Sonny said before he broke down in tears. "You bastard."

"What the hell?" Luca said feeling bewildered as he do nothing. "What was the slap for?"

"Alban.. he got a girlfriend."