Shu's past

Alban didn't see his siblings much these days. He figured out Kuro and Lucy go out together to have fun while Luca stays at his friend's place. It has been solid four days, Shu however stay in the same house as him. Shu said to Luca that he won't let Luca breaking the relationship so easily but Alban can see it was cracking every seconds.

"Dude. I guess you're losing my brother." Alban watched Shu's move uncomfortably on his seat.

"Say that or you will lose Sonny too." Shu gritted his teeth.

"You do know whose house you let him cramp to dont you? The one who have one sided love to him." Alban clicking his tongue when Shu sulks.

"I'll freakin' kill anyone who dare to touch my boyfriend." Shu said as he glare into nothing.

"You know.. what if.." Alban takes his cellphone and calls Millie and Enna. "Let's get drunk tonight."

"Youre only 19-" Shu's breath hitched when the younger one literally have Shu's car keys.

"Off to the club!" Alban said laughing maniacally. He grabs his coats and exiting the resident.

...

Songs blazing through their ears, the atmosphere is corrupted by the mixing smell of sweats and perfumes. They feel slightly dizzy but they pushed themselves among dancers to their awaiting friends.

Millie and Enna was making out when Alban thinking it was good enough to yell in their ears making he got a slap from them.

"Bixch. My ears." Enna holding her ears. She looks at her friends having devastated face. An idea popped out in her mind.

"Bixch you shouldnt wear this face when you guys can just go fx- your boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? He just got dumped." Alban laughs and take a sip of Millie's wine.

"Dumped? Man..  Luca is a clever guy." Millie and Enna lets out a hearty laugh. They laughs for a while until they saw Shu's pain eyes.

"Aww.. Why?" Now it was Millie's turn to ask them. They move to sit beside Shu, rubbing the poor man's back.

"Luca.. he.." Shu rubs his face as tears threatening to fall. He looks at the palm of his hands. Sighing melancholy at the thought of his boyfriend.

"When I was 15, Kaneshiro family moved to Japan. That was the first time we met.  We were classmate, Luca was a top student in sport. I was a top student in academic. We were like black and white, so different to each other. I remember it was Feb 14, on a Valentine day. I was going to confess to a girl crush of mine in my class. I liked that science girl and she likes me to, everyone knows that. Even Luca who never spoke to me knows that. I brought a chocolate cake and a rose. I remember being so nervous and sweaty. I remember getting all excited going to school. I was expecting a normal valentine day when my friends came to me showing an obscene video of her. She is a slut, school slut who fx- anyone." Shu sighed and before he gulps down a wine that was offered by Alban. Feeling the bitter taste down his throat as his head in a mess. "I was fell into a heartbreak." Shu laughed remembering the memories. His tears fall, his body moving up and down. His words started to slur. "I didn't feel like going to school anymore so I went to the abandoned warehouse near the school."

"Why not the rooftop or at the back of your school? You can even go back to home." Millie puzzled by her friend's story. She takes a tissue and wipes Shu's tears. Feeling so guilty for interrupting.

"People can find him." Alban said remembering the event.

"I was at the warehouse for hours until suddenly I was trapped into a tight hug." Shu chuckles. "Luca said he was worried about me. He said he has been trying to look for me. I was fluttered. My heart beats so fast, faster than any days. I was so confused as why my heart behaved like that until I feel something soft on my lips. I was so surprised that I pushed him. We had our first $- on that day. It continues everyday eventhough it was against my wills but my body craved for him. Its weird how things transpired. He got jealous so much, so much that he got into a fight every times someone near me. Pretty sure that is a toxic relationship but I found him cute, declaring our relationship that never confirm out loud in school. Emphasize every words to make sure everyone hear and understand. Again.. I fell in love without I know." Shu twirls the glass in his hand making the wine running fast in the glass.

"With only a person in my mind, I confessed to the girl and asked her out. She was laughing, saying that I'm naive. She rejects me." Shu laughs. "I was relieved and more relieved when Luca punished me. I'm weird when it comes to Luca. Without I know, I pushed a guy who have a crush on Luca down the stairs. I warned him to never come near Luca again.  He was hospitalized and changes his school." Shu laughs and taking another shot of wine.

"Wait! S-Serima senpai accident, that was.. also yours right?" Alban suddenly remember a tragic accident. An accident that ruined someone's life. The kindest girl who got expelled from their school.

Shu smirks sending shiver down Alban's veins before he laughs. "That was her doing. She fired the gun and the bullet repelled back. That's why don't touch what's mine."

Shu poured the wine more in the glass. His friends was speechless. No ones dare to say anything. 'Shu is a scary guy' was what they were thinking.

"Bad? You don't think I don't know what you were doing when you were more younger?" Shu snickers. He crosses his leg and eyeing Alban. His personality changes 180° making his friends surprise and wonder which side of Shu is Shu.

Alban lets out a small giggle. "It was kinda fun. I'll make Sonny remember it now who is Alban Knox."