My Boyfriend

"Your breath stank so bad." Alban wipes his lips.

"You're the one who kissed me first. Who the f are you?" The girl wipes her lips more and more. "Are you a pervert? You must be it."

"Huh? Hello?? If you had not bumped onto me then this won't happened." The brown hair boy was ready to attack. "Wait. Millie?" Alban eyeing up and down, couldn't suppress his happiness.

"Kitty!" The girl jumps into Alban's arms. "Hello Kitty." Millie couldn't stop laughing more.

"Fxck you." Alban laughed in agony and suddenly an idea came to his mind. "You know Shu right?"

"Yes. I know that bastard who is so sweet and kind. What's up?"

"Can you help me? Like just fxcking help me?" Alban show his doe eyes, trying to look innocent as ever.

"Walang hiya." Millie pushes Alban head away.

"Millie.. pwease.." Alban ignoring whatever Millie said and trying to negotiate again.

...

"Now why the single fcck I should be dressing as a man? I'm already pretty and my prince on white horse couldn't accept this." Millie checking her back on the long mirror, swiftly removes her coat and hold them for Alban to take. "Now that we date, you should take care of your husband." She said in smug smile making Alban irritated.

"First, you need to f help this hopeless junior. Second, you're my girlfriend and not my husband. Third, you're only acting as my girlfriend and boyfriend to Shu as we talked before."

"Are you ordering me around? Bi*ch, you should see in the mirror and think twice who needs help here. I only do this because I want to make you suffer." Millie snorted. Millie then shifted her gaze to something behind Alban. She took out a rose from her pocket making Alban puzzled looking at her. "Hello senorita.. are you a dinner because I want to eat you."

Alban turning around to see Millie cornering a young woman with white hair. The woman unexpectedly laugh and playing around too. "Hello Romeo, you would need to pay me high to eat me." The woman licks her lips while getting closer to Millie.

"Oh yeah? How much?" A newcomer surprises all of them.

"Shu? Hey man." Alban did not expect to meet Shu around that time. Shu being attacked into a hug by the stranger also did not what Alban has expected. "Shu. Explain."

"Oh... does your tiny boyfriend mad?" The woman smirks. Running her hand on Shu's torso.

"First of all. I'm not this guy's boyfriend. I'm his boyfriend's little brother. Second, why like fuxkingnya you touched him so intimately?"

"You're not?" The woman making a tired face while saying that Shu should have told her sooner. Shu laughed and said that he just want to see her shocked face because it would be funny. "So who is your boyfriend?"

"Well Enna.. my boyfriend is a himbo."