Love

"LOVE?? WAIT WHAT?" Shu asked from the other line of call.

"He tried to cheat on me!" Alban clenches his fist. "Luca said he wanted to propose me. But I think it is for Lucy. Not me."

"Wait. Is that what Sonny said?" Shu calmly asking the sad boy. He doesn't want to hurt the poor boy again.

"Yeah. He keeps trying to flirt with Lucy. Lucy is my sister.. " Alban restraining himself from going berserk again.

"Alban. Hey, what if he just wants to tease you? Maybe he just wanted to see your reaction?"

"SHU YAMINO I'M NOT DUMB AS MY BROTHER." Alban coincidentally yelled.

"BRO HOLD UP. THAT WAS RUDE." Shu hissing at the other end.

"I'm sorry. Don't tell Luca about this please. He might have kill me." Alban pleads on his knees.

"Well. If you help me with one thing."

"What is it?" Alban asked curiously.

"You know.. Luca and I never getting into a fight right? You know how we always talked it down whenever we had issues."

"Yes then what?" Alban rolls on his bed. "Don't tell me.."

"Yes. I want Luca to get mad at me. Like seriously mad. He was so cool when he let those anger eating him back then. Like before Luca and I dating each other. He was jealous as fxck by whoever I am talking to but now he just go "okay" and love emoji. I miss that."

"You're crazy." Alban laughs. "But lets make a deal. You make Sonny loves me then I'll make Luca jealous. How is it?"

"Bingo. Lets work hard." Shu ended the call.

Alban was staring at his ceiling laughing silently. "I'll make your life miserable Mr. Short."