Mine

Alban looks at his surrounding, everyone seems to look at the specific direction; Luca's tablet.

"Luca, don't you think you should eat something in front of you?" He kicks his brother's leg who seems oblivious to his angry boyfriend next to him. He looks at Shu, hoping the latter could not letting the anger eat him.

Luca has been putting all of his attention on his tablet, watching a male vtuber doing a live. Lucy slams the table making everything shakes, Luca's full cup almost spill on the table.

"Lucy, what the hell?" Luca hurriedly moving away from the table. The vtuber still talking on the tablet but hearing the vtuber calling out Luca's gamer username making everyone turned silent.

"Lucalion. My favourite fan. Thanks for the last game, youre crazy bro. Your quick wit saved my a$$. I wish I could playing games with you more. Love you bro." Just a tiny, tiny small curve on Luca's face making Shu lost it.

Alban was fast, so fast to catch the flying tablet with both of his hands. He sighed more when he also be able to catch Luca's flying phone. Luca's discord getting calling notification.

"Man.. lucalion doesn't pick up his discord. Man is gone I guess." The vtuber pouts, the chats going wild.

Jurd👑 : Man is so whipped for lucalion

Sora👑 : Hellyah bye random stranger, hello lucalion my oshi

Spman👑 : brocub is here ✋

Yourgarden👑 : what's the ship name?

The vtuber read all of the comment and couldn't help laughing and flustered.

Alban just wish Shu didn't hear that but it was too late like fuxking late when he heard Luca's sarcastic laugh.

"At least I didn't cheat on my fuxking boyfriend!"

"Oh yeah?!" Alban saw Shu retorted back.

"Guys.." Alban tries to break in between them. He doesn't feel like this fight will going any good.

"Guys! Stop this shit. If you're going to break up then it was supposed to be me who date Hikarino then." Kuro rolled his eyes. Yes, he gives up on Hikarino for Shuca. Yes, Hikarino rejecting Kuro because of his high standards in men.

Lucy, feeling like a protective older sister conforting her lil brother. Soothing Kuro about he can get any guy he wants.

Bells ringing and within seconds he saw the cause of his heart break, Sonny. He and Doppio comes to fetch Luca. "Hey, we're running late."

Alban looks at his blond brother, he knows those looks. His gaping mouth, the ways his lips quiver.

"Luca noo.." Alban whispers.

"I love you. That's why.. I should have known. I should have known from the very beginning when you said you're not gay. I shouldn't forcing you into this relationship. You.. always busy but I know... you just found the love of your life. Your true love." The last sentence was uttered quietly. "I saw her. Beautiful. I'm sorry. I knew I'm possessive and obsessive towards you. Without I know, I have hurting you many times. This time I wont go to that extend anymore. I'm sorry Kuro, Lucy. Because of me you give up your love. Because of protecting me Sue.. is gone. I'm sorry Lucy." Luca lets out a whimper while speaking out everything from his heart. He broke down in guilty and shame at the thought of his one sided love.

Alban did not expect that, no ones expect that. No ones would expect overly hyper Luca turning devastated. Lucy fell on her knees, sobbing more remembering the day she lost her girlfriend. Kuro's silent cry as he lower his head. No ones expecting that on the bright sunny day.

Alban's heart stinging more when he notice Sonny avoiding his gaze. Big jacket dropped on Luca's head, big body engulfed him into a hug. He watches as Shu frozen on his place, he watches as Doppio hugging his brother tight. Does relationship always this difficult? Does he also needs to sacrifice his love like his siblings?

"..but Mr. Short is mine." He whispers softly. "I don't care how long it takes, Sonny Brisko you will crawl to me."