Stranger

"Sonny. Sonny. Sonny. Sonny. Sonny. Sonny. Sonny. Sonny. Sonny. Sonny." Luca chanting besides sleeping Ren. "Sonny. Sonn-"

"What the fxck do you want from me?" Sonny said getting annoyed at his friend. He was just trying to watch the television in peace but the certain yellow hair who sat across from the room keeps calling him.

"Nothing. Heh." Luca said with a smug smile making Sonny throws his flipflop hitting Ren.

"Fxck. What the hell is happening?" Ren half awake rubbing his arm.

"Nothing. Just a meteor hits you because you're late for your date." Sonny sarcasmly said while glaring at Luca.

"Oh. Wait. Fxck. I overslept. Thanks." Ren running out fast through the door.

"Ren! It's midnight!" Luca yelled at the door where Ren left.

"I forgot he is an idiot sometimes." Sonny chuckles. "By the way, is Lucy avoiding me?"

"Not Lucy again." Luca grimaces in dramatic pain. "Help.. I can't share the same air with a stupid person."

"Excuse me. Who is stupid again?" Sonny throws another side of his flipflop which perfectly hit Luca's forehead.

"What the hell.. Aww.." Luca feel a hot liquid trailing down his forehead. "Dude. Blood." Luca said after he saw the liquid dropped on his shirt. "Onii chan why?" He throws his slippers to the laughing maniac.

"That's what you deserve." Sonny rubbing his head where the slipper hit. "Let me see." Sonny approaches the pouting boy, holding back the urge to call his childhood friend cute.

"Bad onii chan." The lights flickering. "Wait. Whats wrong with the lights."

"Luca???" Sonny and Luca turns their head to the source and never would they feel horror like that in their life.

"A-Al-Al-Al- Lucy?" Sonny was speechless when he saw his best friend got slap across his face by Lucy. Out of nowhere his face also feel the stings when Alban suddenly slapping him. "Alban?"

The said boy was out of his sight. He looked back to Luca's "Bastard go chase him!"

Sonny ran out from the house. His heart racing, he wonder why he need to explain everything to Alban but his body wont stop looking for that boy. Minutes after that he saw Alban with a blonde girl or a boy? Kissing?