The truth

Alban woke up next day, blushing madly as he remembers everything. He rolled and kicking on his bed feeling all giddy.

"Ouch!" Alban heard someone screams in pain.

"What the fxck Shu?" He saw the black and purple highlighted hair man rubbing his stomach on the ground. "Why are you here?"

"Isn't that supposed to be 'we'? Why are we in hotel?" Shu sits on the bed, still feeling groggy.

"Wait.. this is Sonny's.. house. Why are we here?" Alban's heart race. His face flushed and his knees weak. The door was being knocked from outside, both of them panicked and scrambles back into the blanket. Eyes closing and pretend to sleep.

Footsteps becoming near and Alban's arms are being pinched. Muffling his scream, he looked back into a turquoise blue orbs that are owned by Millie.

"You fxvkers why dont you guys wake up now! We're at your boyfie's place and what now." Millie twisting her pinch making Alban yelp in pain again.

"Shu!" Enna slaps Shu's face, sobering the man up.

"What the frick, Enna." Shu rubbing his face, his hangover suddenly disappear.

"Bastard. You freaking take advantage of me last night." Enna slaps Shu everywhere she can get.

"Thats true, Shu. You freaking kissed Enna last night. Right in front Sonny." Alban said.

"And that magenta hair guy." Millie added. "Sonny came with him to pick us up. I remember it."

"What??? Doppio? Oh God Shu. You're so done. So fuxking clever." Alban exhales in disbelief.

"Nevermind. You're all good." A voice coming from the door frame. "And Shu. Don't come near my lover again." Doppio snickers. "Oh, my Luca."

The silent occupy them. The tension arising. Shu is having an internal shocked and he glares at Doppio enormously. His eyes sharp and within seconds he already have Doppio's neck in his hand. Their size different doesn't stop him from choking the man in front of him.

"Say that again and you're gone." Shu's eyes clouded with anger. His blood run cold, his adrealine telling him to kill the man in front of him. He sees red. The grip on the neck tighten and soon he found himself on the floor. Eyes looking up back on a familiar blonde. The words trapped inside throat, there are a lot of words on his throat but those seems to unable to go out.

"Guys. I have made some hangover soup." Sonny comes in a seconds after to see Alban, and the two girls on Shu's side and Doppio having Luca as his protector. "Guys?"

"You can't do this Shu. It's not fair for you to have happiness alone. Don't hurt my boyfriend because I wish you happiness with her." Luca pulled snickers Doppio along with him away.

Sonny examines the situation. He looked at Shu's hurt face, the two girls's sorry face and Alban's unreadable face. Sonny sighed as what Luca said been flooding his mind. 'Thats right. One can't suffer alone.' His happy mood ruined. 'The kiss must be just to cover that kiss. Alban doesn't meant it. Why is this so painful?'

Sonny took a small step behind before leaving the scene completely with a sad smile on his face. Alban saw it and running for him. Hoping for the latter to give attention to him but all he got is a slammed door on his face and a quiet 'go eat and get out'.

Alban didn't want things that escalated between them destroy again so he bangs on the door, hoping Sonny would changes his mind but no. Nothing happened. He holds the door knob. Eyes drifting lower as he feel cold inside. "I.." His heart hurt but his ego overpowered him. "You shouldn't kiss Lucy like that. You're bad at it." 'No.. please not kiss other person.' "She will laugh at your kissing method." 'Alban, stop.'

The door being swings open and his body being dragged inside the room. The blue eyes staring menacingly down his spine. Alban is scared but he wont show it. His two color eyes challenging the elder's.

"That kiss. It means nothing." Sonny said, scoffing before leaving his room.

Alban is sad. He is unhappy but his ego is eating him. "Yeah? Should be because Lucy can't kiss a suxker like you. Someone who enjoy watching his friend cheats on his bf!" He sure Sonny heard him, a whole house can hear him shouting from the room. The loud slammed of the front door making his falls on his knees. "Sonny..."

"You know maybe if you are just being honest things wont be like this." Alban whips his head hard that he can hear a crack.

"Ren? Since when youre here?" Alban wipes his teary eyes and accept the man's hand.

"I am his housemate." Ren laughs and crossing his arms. "Now would you like to tell me everything?"

...

They sat at the kitchen table, Shu still sobbing in Aster's arm. Shu and Aster have always been a good friend since they meet years ago. Shu has telling them everything about the fake girlfriend and how he was just want to see Luca's jealous. Aster scolds him

Alban putting all of his interest on the empty plate in front of him. "It is silly. I don't know how to explain." He laughs but his teary eyes says another.  Millie pats his back, encouraging him to go on. He blinks a few time before he began to tell a story.

"I was a kid. Seven years old. On my way to go home, it was raining. The thunder was so loud and I am so scared." Alban sighed as the old memories comes to his mind again.