Home

"It's nice to come here again.." Alban stretched his hands as he breath the fresh Australia air under the trees.

"Alban. Stop wandering around." Lucy said while trying to call Luca. "Kuro, watch Alban."

"Brat. Stop it." Kuro said while eyes never leaving his cellphone. He just too tired to be honest. He was too tired of babysiting Alban and getting scolded by Lucy. For him, it was supposed to be Luca's job.

"Hallo amigos." Sonny spreading his arms in front of them waiting for certain someone running to him.

"Sonny!" Alban running towards him. "Hey, I miss you." He buried his face on Sonny's shoulder, inhaling his favourite scent.

"I miss you too." They hugs for a while before a loud scream from Luca can be heard far away from them.

"Should I let you catch taxi by yourself?!"

"No wait!" Alban said running while dragging Sonny with him.

They sat in the car that have seven seat. Alban was busy chit chatting with Luca beside the driver seat while the three other at the back sit in the silence.

"Come on, Sonny. Why do you keep looking at me? Is something on my face?" Lucy brings out her hand mirror.

"Yes. You have the beauty on your face." Sonny winked at Lucy making Kuro rolled his eyes.

Lucy blinked at the reaction before looking out the window feeling weird.

"Sonny! Are you for real?" Alban said with a hint of upset in his voice.

"No. But I might be telling the truth too." Sonny looked at the beauty beside him.

"Guys. Whatever war you guys wanting to go in, please do that after we arrive." Luca spoke trying to clear the tension.

"Your cellphone is ringing." Alban said to Luca making him hurriedly answer the call.

"Yes?" Based on how excited Luca answering the call, they knew who was the caller already.

Alban sighed and look at the ring on his neck. "My Mr. Short."