𝖂𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓

Not going to lie, this summer was pretty lame. Kath was living with her grandparents in Sweden for two months because apparently her parents got sick of her. Yeah, she gets into trouble often, but shipping her off for that long? Harsh.

Whereas, I couldn't even attend any summer camps because I would have to pay for them myself and I needed to save money for the time before I find a job there. I can't just let my brother pay for my stay; therefore, I had to work most of the summer.

I had decided that I would move in with Georg two weeks before school starts so I can explore the neighborhood, adjust to the new city, hopefully find a job, and just spend time catching up with my brother. Also, I was very excited about finally meeting my brother's friends, so I just wanted it to happen sooner.

It was the middle of August, and the day was cold and rainy. I was still debating if I wanted to move today because I had to take my own car and drive by myself. Driving by myself on a highway on rainy days just made me nervous. But on the other hand, I wanted to get away from my father as soon as possible, so I loaded my trunk, said goodbye to my mom, got in my car, and drove off.

The roads were pretty empty, and that calmed me a bit. I was wondering what to listen to, but then I decided to just stick with my favorites, so I put the CD in, and "Hey You" by Tokio Hotel started playing. I was now speeding on the highway, the sound of rain hitting the windshield mixing with Bill's voice made adrenaline rush through my veins, making me go faster and faster. I turned the music up even more and started singing along. The nervousness I had before was now completely gone.

When I arrived at my new home, the rain had stopped. Georg was sitting on a bench right outside the house and smoking. Getting out of the car, I noticed that he wasn't alone. When I had gotten closer, I recognized the man sitting beside him, it was the one and only Gustav Schäfer.

Gustav noticed me first and nodded his head in my direction, Georg turned his head to look. Seeing me, he dropped his cigarette in the grass and stomped on it. He then proceeded to jump up from his seat and run to hug me. I wrapped my hands around him and we just hugged for a while. I had missed him so much and I could tell that Georg had missed me to, by how tight was his embrace. While we were hugging, Gustav had made his way towards us and was now standing a few meters away.

"Long time, no see, sis." Georg said, placing his hands on my shoulders and looking deeply into my eyes. "Well, I would have visited you, but you never bothered to call and invite me, so I assumed you were very busy." I said. I was a little hurt, because he never called or messaged me after moving out, and he was like one of my best friends.

"I'm sorry, Loli, but..." I interrupted him. "It's okay. I completely understand - you are famous, and you don't have much time to hang out with your little sister, so in return, you must introduce me to your band." I determined.

"Well, sure," he smiled and turned to Gustav. "As you probably know, this is Gustav- our drummer." He introduced us.

"Pleasure to finally meet you! Georg has told us a lot about you." Gustav smiled and reached out his hand for me to shake. I smiled back, gently shaking his hand. We just stood there for a moment, silently looking at each other and smiling, but surprisingly it wasn't even akward.

"We are meeting up with twins later, you could come along if you want." Georg broke the silence.
I cleared my throat. "I would love to." I said, still holding eye contact with Gustav. His eyes were brown, like dark chocolate, and they looked so caring and calm.

When Tokio Hotel became famous, Georg started to be away a lot, and I really missed him, so I always watched all their interviews to feel a little closer to him. What always caught my attention was the fact that Gustav almost never talked. He was just sitting there and observing. He was just like me.

I unloaded my bags from my car one by one, while Gustav and Georg brought them to my new room. When the trunk was empty, I took the last two bags and made my way into the house.

The living room was simple but really modern at the same time. The walls were dark grey and the wooden furniture was white. There were some plants and decorations. However it was mostly books, notebooks and little organizing boxes that filled the white shelves. There were a lot of note sheets scattered on the wooden floor. In the middle of the room was a big, light grey coach and across from it was a fireplace with a TV set above it.

The living room was connected to the kitchen, so at some point, the dark floorboards became black and white marble tiles. The design of the kitchen was the same as living room's, except there was a door to a porch that then lead to the back yard.

Georg led me to my room, which had the same style as the rest of the house. There was a little closet space behind a grey curtain and a small bathroom with sliding doors.

I thanked him as he closed the door and left. I started unpacking my clothes and make up, because I knew that I would be too lazy to do it later. I put my make up on the dresser between the closet curtain and bathroom door and threw my clothes on my bed for now. While unpacking, I heard my phone buzz. It was a text from Kath.

"Hey! Are you there yet?"

"Yeah, the house is pretty, and I already met Gustav," I answered.

"And what about the twins? I can't wait for you to send me some selfies with them!" 

"We are meeting them later... I don't know about the selfie part, but I sure will tell you everything after."

"K,xoxo"

Kath has always had a crush on Tom. I think I like Bill more, even though they are twins, they are so different.