𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗

"Lolita!" Georg called me. I slightly opened my eyes. "Lolita?" Another call, this time closer. I turned around and stared at the door, waiting for it to open. It did. "Are you ready?" Georg popped his head inside. "Why are you not ready? We leave in ten minutes," he said after seeing me still in bed.

"Can't you go get her alone?" I asked, pulling the covers over my head. "No, Lolita, she's your best friend who, by the way, has traveled three hours by train to meet your lazy ass, so get up, you're coming with me."

"I shouldn't have drunk that much yesterday," I whined. "You should stop drinking at all; it's starting to become an addiction," he scolded me. "Now put some clothes on, and I'll meet you in the car; otherwise, I'll shave your head. You have ten minutes," he said and left.

I got out of bed and strolled to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I took a look in the mirror; I looked I've been through war.

After a hasty shower, I threw on some clothes and reluctantly made my way to the car where Georg was waiting impatiently. He shot me a disapproving look, but I simply rolled my eyes and hopped into the passenger seat.

The drive to the train station was filled with Georg's complaints about the way I've been acting since quitting college and how I needed to get my act together. I listened half-heartedly, still feeling the effects of last night. Despite his nagging, there was an unspoken understanding between us—he cared, even if his way of showing it was through lectures.

As we arrived at the train station, I could see Kath waiting on the platform. Her face lit up as she spotted us, and she waved enthusiastically. I gave her a huge smile and waved back. Georg parked the car, and we both stepped out to greet her.

"Lolita!" Kath exclaimed, enveloping me in a tight hug. "It's been forever!"

"Yeah, right?" I mumbled, my voice muffled by her embrace. "Things have been... hectic."

She let me go and looked me up and down. "I can see that," we both giggled. Georg stood to the side, offering a polite smile. "Hey, Kath. Long time no see."

"Georg!" she exclaimed, pulling away from me to give him a warm hug. "It's great to see you too. Thanks for picking me up."

"No problem. Sorry for the wait, though. There was someone who wouldn't get out of bed," he said, glancing at me. She gave me a quizzical look, and I responded with an innocent smile.

"Anyways, let's go to leave my bags at your house, and then we should go eat. I'm famished," she said, getting into the car. "But now I have so much to tell you guys," her voice faded into the sound of the passing train. We all got in the car and were on our way home.

***

"Your room is so huge, you have a place for more posters," Kath said, looking around, still holding her bag in her hands. "I know, right? Come on, let's get ready, we can't go like this," I said, taking the bag out of her hands and placing it on the dresser.

We did each other's makeup and our hair in the bathroom. Then I made my way to my closet to find something else to wear because I wasn't going to the mall in sweats. I put on a pair of baggy jeans, a black bikini top, and an oversized zip-up hoodie. I decided to leave it open because why not. I added a pair of sneakers and sunglasses as well because it was a beautiful, sunny day outside.

I walked out of my closet to see Kath sitting on my bed, scrolling on Twitter. She had changed into a different pair of jeans and a grey crop-top. She had added a few necklaces and bracelets as well as a pair of sunglasses and a handbag.

"Damn, you look good. No wonder you have everyone around your finger here if you dress like this," she smiled walking over to me. "Look," She handed me her phone. There was a tweet about us. They had taken a photo of us hugging each other at the train station with the caption: "A new b*tch for the Kaulitz twins?"