𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖋𝖆𝖓

Bill and I cruised down the city streets in the sleek Chevrolet Corvette Z06, the engine's powerful roar filling the air. The night sky stretched above us, dotted with stars.

As we approached the venue, the pulsating bass of music grew louder, signaling the proximity of the party. I parked the Corvette in a designated VIP area, and Bill opened the door for me and helped me out of the viechle. The air was thick with laughter, chatter, and the rhythmic beats of the music.

Bill took my hand, leading me through the crowd towards the entrance. Flashing lights illuminated the scene, and the warehouse transformed into a haven for those seeking a night of escapism. We passed through the entrance, and the music engulfed us, reverberating through our bodies.

Inside, the atmosphere was electric. The dance floor pulsed with energy as people moved to the rhythm of the music. Colorful lights danced across the walls, creating an otherworldly ambiance. Bill guided me to the VIP section, where a reservation was already waiting for us.

As we sat down at the table, a waitress came around, offering us drinks. Bill ordered a glass of whiskey, and I decided to go for Martinis tonight. For some reason, there was an awkward silence between us after the waitress had left, so I just watched the bartender pour our drinks from afar. When the waitress brought them, Bill immediately downed his and asked for a refill, whereas I just took a sip from mine.

"So, uh," I tried making some conversation. I didn't really have the mood for partying right now. "Why are you the only one who's back? Aren't you the leader of the band?"

"First of all, I'm not the leader of the band; we are all equal. And second, they have been having a problem getting in sync lately. So while they're dealing with it, they didn't really need me there," he explained. "And also, Georg told us what's been happening while we've been gone, so I offered to come and help you deal with some things. I hope you don't mind."

"Thank you," I blushed.

"It's alright, I don't think I like America anyways," he gave me a reasuring smile.

"No, I genuinely mean it. Thank you for everything. Thanks for being there for me every time since we met, and even before with your music. I have feelings for you, but let's just be a star and a fan for a moment, okay?" The loud music drowned out my voice, but I could tell he heard me by the way his expression changed. A few moments passed by, during which I felt like he was trying to stare into my soul.

There were so many questions I wanted to ask him: about his childhood, his beautiful voice, his hair, his style, his pain—everything. I wanted him as a man, but I loved him as a person in a way I couldn't romanticize. Whenever we came close to that, I couldn't go further, not just because of how recently we met or what Markus did to me, but because I'm still the child who loves him, Tom, and Gustav as idols. Even though I've always had a crush on Bill, my child-self never sexualized those three teens who were always at the center of my attention. Of course, it's much different with Georg, since he is my brother.

"Are you crying?" he suddenly asked. Only then did I notice the teardrops rolling down my cheeks. He leaned over the table and wiped them off with his thumbs. We kept staring into each other's eyes, even when I felt mine gloss over with new tears. "I don't know why, but it's so painful to watch you cry. I can't even explain it." His words made me cry even more. He stood up, walked around the table, and sat next to me, taking my hands in his. "Lolita, please tell me, what can I do to stop you from crying? What do I have to do to make you smile? I love your smile," he desperately said. "I love you."

Tom's pov:

*The next morning*

"Scheiße!" I yelled before knocking some of my belongings off the table. I wanted to be the one who went back to Germany to watch over Lolita, but no, mister 'Don't worry, Georg, I'll make sure she is safe' had to be the hero. I love him because he is my twin and also my best friend, but I hate the fact that his chances of getting her are way bigger, since he is labeled the kind and romantic twin, and I'm the one with 'a new bitch every day.' And let's not forget the fact that he not just turned off my porn but also punched me in the face.