𝕽𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖓

"Are you sure you don't want to go see him?" Georg asked, his voice tinged with worry. "I can't look at him right now, and I don't think he wants to see me either. It's just a concussion and a few cuts; it's not like he's dying," I said, taking another sip of my tea, my eyes glued to the TV screen.

In reality, I wanted to see him more than anything. I just wanted to see his beautiful face, to kiss his soft lips, or to sit next to the hospital bed, holding his hand in mine. The only reason I was acting so careless was that I was scared he would push me away. He did kiss my best friend, but that could have easily been because of alcohol. However, I, on the other hand, have been playing them both the whole time, not even really knowing, which meant Bill had every right to be upset, even if he kissed Kath intentionally.

"Alright, if you say so, but you should definitely go talk to Kath; she's still really upset," he reminded. I ignored him, so he switched the channel. "Hey, I was watching that." I tried to get the remote back, but he wouldn't let go. "I'm serious," he said, his expression stone-cold.

I sighed, realizing that he might be right about talking to Kath. Setting my cup on our new coffee table, this time not glass, I got up and headed back to my room. As I entered, I found her sitting on my bed, staring blankly at the wall.

"Hey," I said softly, closing the door behind me. She looked up, and I could see the sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Lolita," she whispered. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you a whore yesterday; that was really uncalled for," I sighed. A weak smile appeared on her lips.

"You know," she began. "He actually came to me to ask about you."

My eyes widened. "He did?"

"He wanted to know if you really like him," she said, her eyes welling up with fresh tears. "I was the one who initiated the kiss; I didn't want to ruin anything, I promise. I was just drunk and horny, and..." I ran and hugged her. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tight, quietly sobbing on my shoulder.

"Tom is going to get here soon," I mumbled, squashed against her body. Her embrace loosened, and she slightly pulled away, so she could face me. I could see her teary face light up for a second, but then it was gone again. "Do you think he'll still want me? I mean, after I kissed Bill."

"Well, he still wanted me, didn't he?" I chuckled. "Yes, but you're you," she remarked. "What is that supposed to mean?" I let her go completely, my eyes fixated on hers.

"I mean, no matter what you do, everyone still wants you. All these years, you could have had anyone if you wanted. However, I, on the other hand, only had a few dates I went to, which turned out to be complete idiots," she explained. I scoffed, "No, there weren't. After I got away from Markus, nobody ever asked me out."

"They wanted to; they just came to me first. I always told them you weren't looking for a relationship at the moment," she continued. "Even Adrian wanted to ask you out."

"Adrian wanted to ask me out, and you just told him off without ever telling me?" I was furious. "I was trying to protect you," she cried. "From what? From a normal teenage life? All these years, I could have found a normal relationship and moved on, but instead, I spent four fucking years hating myself, thinking that nobody would ever love me, and crying myself to sleep every other night. Was that supposed to be protecting me?" I yelled. "You know what? Get out! I can't bear to look at your snakey face anymore."

"But..." she sobbed.

"I don't care. I'll pay for your stupid ass train ticket; just get the fuck out of the house," I shoved her towards the door. "But my clothes!" she cried. "You'll get your clothes, just move your ass out," I kept pushing her. Hearing the yelling and crying, Georg came running from the living room.