𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖔𝖔𝖓

I parked in front of their house, a modern masterpiece with big windows and a unique design. The driveway, made of smooth stones, led to a stylish wooden door. The front yard had neat plants and a small water fountain. Outdoor lights added a nice touch.

I got out of my car and walked to the front door, waiting for Bill to unlock it as I watched him slowly make his way over to me. Every time I looked at him, I couldn't believe how perfect he looked.

He took his keys out of the pocket of his leather jacket and unlocked the door, revealing a living room furnished with dark furniture. In one corner of the room was a huge piano, and the walls and shelves displayed collectibles from the band's successful tours, including framed concert posters, awards, and gold records. The living room was connected to a kitchen, styled with grey cupboards and red tiles over the cooking area.

Bill made his way to a little glass table by the couch which held all kinds of alcohol and poured himself a glass of whiskey. "Want a drink?" he asked, raising the bottle.

"Thanks, but I'll pass. I have school tomorrow," I replied, sitting down on the couch. He sat down and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, taking a sip of his drink. I relaxed my body and leaned against him.

"Your place is so cool," I said, turning to him with a smile.

"I'm just a better stylist than Georg," he smirked, a little bit proud in his voice.

"To that, I can agree," I chuckled. An awkward silence hung in the air, and I didn't know what else to say.

"Do you want to watch something?" he asked, breaking the quietness. I nodded, and he reached for the remote and turned on the TV. Suddenly, a scene of a girl in a short skirt and strings being spanked appeared on the screen. Bill sighed disappointedly and quickly switched it to something else.

"I'll never understand how Tom can watch this shit," he said, annoyed. Now the TV was playing a random cartoon about a duck and a cat trying to catch it, so I suggested that we watch that.

We were sitting like that and watching the cartoon, which turned out to be way more interesting than we thought, when suddenly the front door opened, and Tom walked in, followed by Gustav. I was hoping to see Georg, but he didn't show.

"Oh, hi, Lolita," Gustav greeted with a warm smile.

"Hi, guys! Where's Georg?" I asked.

"He went home," Tom said, sitting down on the couch next to me, taking my hand in his and placing it on his thigh. I gave him a quick smile, but then returned to watching the cartoon, where the cat was about to finally catch the damn duck.

Tom stared at the screen for a bit, then turned to us with a huge grin. "You know what is better than this," he asked, pointing at the TV.

"Porn? Yeah, we know," I said and turned to him with a satisfied smirk. He just rolled his eyes at my comment.

"If you don't like the cartoon, Tom, you can look at my beautiful face," Bill added, turning his head in Tom's direction. I couldn't see his face, but I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"Nah, I'd rather watch Lolita," he grinned once again, making me blush.

"And I'd rather watch the cat finally eat the duck, or I'll start crying," I said in an aggressive tone.

"You could watch me eat you," Tom added, and we all gave him a disapproving look. "What? I was just suggesting, because we all know damn well that it never happens in these types of cartoons, and we wouldn't want you to cry." He smiled, innocently.

"Oh, for crying out loud, it was a joke," I said, kind of amused by his remark.

"If you say so, princess," he gave me a wink. I turned back to watching the show.

"We could feed this cat a duck," Gustav said, picking up Bee, who was walking past him and placing her in his lap. Bee took in the scent of his clothes before placing her little head on Gustav's hand and dozing off to sleep. She must have climbed out of the bag. "Since when do you guys have a cat?" He asked.

"That would be mine," I smiled, watching her sleep peacefully.

"What, one pussy wasn't enough for you?" Tom chuckled.

"You and your stupid jokes," Bill sighed.

"Tom, if you keep this up, I'll have to drink your whole alcohol stash," I stood up and walked to the kitchen to open their fridge to see if they have something to eat because I was starving. It was empty. "Should we order something?"

"We could order a pizza or something. Georg should also be here soon; maybe he could go get it on his way here. I'll call him," Bill said and took out his phone to call Georg while I ordered our food.

Soon, Georg arrived with our food, and we all sat in the living room, eating and chatting about how we've been in the past weeks and their upcoming US tour, which they were working on in America.