𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖆

"Lolita? Oh my God, where have you been, girl?" Kath picked up almost immediately, as if she had been waiting for my call the whole day. I bit my lip, contemplating how to tell her what had happened yesterday and this morning after our call ended. "What did you want to tell me earlier?"

I looked around my room, gazing at all the posters, and sighed. "Katherine, it's not just about yesterday anymore," I sprawled out on my bed, my mind filled with thoughts of Tom's hands all over my body just a little over an hour ago.

"Girl, you're driving me crazy. Just fucking spill it already," she begged, her voice tinged with annoyance and impatience. "So, yesterday, when we were drunk, Bill kissed me. Then today, I had to hang up because Tom came into my room to ask me how I'd slept, and I got out of bed without my pants on. Bill walked in, so now they both have seen my underwear, and Bill thought I had sex with Tom. That was akward. But then later, Tom came to talk about it, and I almost did let him fuck me, but I bitched out before he could get my pants off. So now he's staring at me like crazy." I sharply inhaled. I spoke so fast that I almost chocked, but I just needed to get all that off my chest. There was a dead silence on the other end of the line. "Kath, you there?" I asked, worried. She has always had a massive crush on Tom. "I need all the details."

*****

"So he just took your bra and left? Who the hell does that?"

"I know, that's really messed up," I said, twirling a strand of hair in my fingers again. "He's fine as fuck, but I don't want to lose my virginity like that; I want it to be special." I heard a thump outside my room, and my heart dropped. Was someone listening? I walked into my bathroom and closed the door.

"Uhh, girl, I wish I could be there for you right now."

"Yea, me too," I sighed. " You definetly have to visit me, when you get back from Sweden."

"I hope my parents will let me," She sounded sad. "Anyways, I gotta go, talk to you later."

"Bye, girl." I said and hung up.

Kath is a year younger than me which means she is still in highschool. Our moms have been bestfriends since they went to highschool so me and Kath are like sisters.

Walking out of the bathroom, I heard yelling and a loud crash coming from the living room. I rushed to investigate the noise, finding Tom struggling to stand next to a shattered coffee table. I glanced out through the wide-open front door, just in time to see Bill getting into their car and speeding off.

"What the hell happened here?" I exclaimed, surveying the wreckage in the living room.

Bill's pov:

Georg called to inform us that they are going to be here in about fifteen minutes. I decided that I should let Lolita know and use the opportunity to ask about her and Tom, since Tom won't say anything. As I got closer to her room, I could hear her having a conversation over the phone.

What I did was wrong. I should have turned around and left right away, but instead, I stayed and listened to what she had to discuss. She was talking about us. Me and Tom. About what happened this morning and how that made her feel. I sighed. Why did I freak out like that when I saw her in her room with Tom?

The next sentence really caught my attention. This is what I missed before. She described how Tom had walked into her room, being unusually nice and sweet, and before she knew it, they were making out. However, as things heated up, she began to feel uncomfortable and asked him to stop. He abruptly stood up and left, taking her bra with him. What the hell? So Tom did try to fuck her.

"He's fine as fuck, but I don't want to lose my virginity like that; I want it to be special."

I went to cover my mouth with my hand but hit my elbow against the door. I hope she didn't hear that.

She is still a virgin?

I stormed back to the living room, where Tom was watching porn on TV. I snapped the remote out of his hand and turned it off. He turned his head, confused, but seeing me, he quickly jumped up.

"Bill, what's with you?" He slowly approached me.

"What's with me?" I shoved him. "What's with you? I told you, I liked her, how could you?"

"I just wanted to, okay? I like her too." He said, pulling a white bra out of his oversized pants pocket and tosing it over to me. "You can have this, if you want."

I don't know what I was thinking at that moment, but my left punch struck his cheek, causing him to stumble back and fall on the glass table, shattering it. I took the keys from his pocket and rushed to the car, throwing the white piece of clothing in the passengers seat.

As I drove off, I took one last glance at the house, seeing Lolita watching me from the porch.