Chapter 25

Axel finally arrived home and when he opened the door, he found his parents looking really happy.

Axel asked them what happened.

Celine : "Axel! Sa London kana mag cocollege!!"

Axel : "Wait what?!" sagot niya

Celine : "Isn't that great? And you're also coming with Megan."

Axel : "But ma. This is my City, This is my life."

Celine : "but don't you want a fresh start?"

Axel : "You know that I have a girlfriend, I can't leave her."

Celine : "so you'll choose love instead of education? Dissapointing."

Axel : "That's not what I meant ma, why can't I just finish my college here in Baguio?"

Celine : "Because I say so! Wether you like it or not, we will go to London." She shouted angrily.

Axel stormed out to his room furiously.

The next day.

Axel looked for Selena to tell her the news but he haven't seen her.

Then he went at the back of the school and that's where he saw Selena, But with Zio.

Axel hid to watch them from the distance but he couldn't their conversation.

He have seen that Selena was happy and laughing while talking to Zio.

As he was witnessing this kind of situation. He snapped and remembered what Megan said.

He was so confused, maybe Megan was right. But why?

He walked off and went back the class.

After class*

Selena ran after Axel and hugged him tightly because she hasn't seen him the whole day.

But suddenly Axel pulled away aggressively and started to continue walking.

Selena was confused and he stopped Axel. "Axel? Galit kaba?"

"Oh? Is it that obvious?" Then he walked away.

That night, Selena went to Axel's house because he wasn't in his condo.

But She wished she never saw what she saw that night.

As she went inside, They were having a party and suddenly, Celene announced something.

Celene : "ladies and gentlemen, I have a very good news to present to you. My Son and our dearest business partner's Daughter are engaged."

Selena was shocked seeing how happy Axel was without flinching.

She ran as fast as she can away from his home while crying.

Then she suddenly bumped into Yohan.

Yohan : "Selena? Wait are you okay?"

Selena : "Leave me alone Yohan!" Then she ran away and went back to her condo.

Yohan was confused why Selena was crying. When he went inside, he found out the reason why she was crying and running away.

Yohan was also shocked because he loves Megan, and now she's getting engaged with someone else.

Then he spotted Megan going down and went inside a room.

He followed her to talk to her. But he stopped when he saw Megan and Zio talking inside.

Zio : "This money isn't enough."

Megan : "I'm sorry okay? Eto na."

Zio : "Was the video convincing enough?"

Megan : "Yea, good work."

Zio : "okay I'm out." He left but he saw Yohan standing there.

Zio : "Yohan? What are you doing here?"

Yohan : "leave! I have to talk to her." He pushed Zio away and Zio walked away.

Megan was about to go out but then Yohan suddenly stopped her and pushed her aside gently.

Yohan : "What was that?"

Megan : "k-kanina kapa?"

Yohan : "Why would you ruin Selena and Axel's relationship? Is it not enough that he rejected you? How are you this desperate."

Megan : "Fuck you Yohan, you don't know what I've been going through. Tsaka ano bang pakealam mo? Wala namang tayo ah."

She tried to leave but Yohan stopped her.

Yohan : "I love you desperately Megan. Please don't do this."

Megan was shock, because she knows she have liked Yohan. But it was too late. She couldn't stop what she is doing now. So she walked away.