Chapter 29 "my dream is still not complete."

11 years later...

Everyone is happily living their dreams. Their life was peaceful even Selena, Yohan, Axel, Megan. They now have their seperated lives.

Yasmin : "Oh? You're officially a doctor. May office kana. Pero bat para di kapa masaya?" Tanong ni Yasmin dahil napansin niyang palagi parin malungkot si Selena.

Selena : "Ewan ko ba Yasmin..I have everything I wanted, but It feels like my dream is still not completely."

Yasmin :"Axel right...?" She asked.

Selena : "H-ha? Hindi noh. Probably a lover." Tumawa siya pero sa totoo lang ay tama naman si Yasmin.

Then someone knocked on the door and Yasmin opened the door. It was Yohan, and he was looking really happy.

Yohan : "I came as soon as I heard. Na promote kana pala ah. So... Gusto mo ako design sa office mo" tumawa siya.

Selena : "Sige ba, galingan mo architect Tagaro." Ngumiti siya.

Yohan : "Seryoso ba?" Ngumiti siya.

Selena : "Oo nga, sandali may kukunin lang ako sa public Library ha."

Yasmin : "Oh bilisan mo, may appointment kapa this 2pm."

Selena : "Oo nga sige na ha bye." Umalis siya at pumunta sa public Library.

She arrived at the library using her own car. But suddenly Axel saw her from the distance but he wasn't sure if it was really her.

Axel : "Ma, I'll excuse myself may bibilhin lang ako." Then he went after the person he thinks was Selena.

But when he was close to her. He had lost her on his sight. He was very dissapointed and thinking that maybe it wasn't really Selena.

Until Selena arrived back at her office and her patient arrived.

Selena : "Hello ma'am good afternoon, may I know your name?" She asked her patient.

Aleen : "Aleen Hernandez po doc."

She was very shock when she found out her patient's surname. They have the same surname as Axel.

Selena : "Hernandez? May I ask if you know A-" then she suddenly stopped because she thinks that maybe it's just a coincidence.

Aleen : "Yes po doc?" She asked.

Selena : "Ah nevermind, don't worry about it. So you're feeling headache lately?"

Aleen : "That's right, it's very painful."

Selena : "Can you tell me what you've been doing lately? Rather late sleeping, using too much device or stress?"

Aleen : "I've been Late working. I don't have much sleep."

Selena : "You're feeling tension headache. All you have to do is take a rest if you have time to do that. Develop your 8 hours of sleep. And if you're still feeling headache, please consult me again."

Aleen : "Okay thank you po doctor, is there any medicine I can drink?"

Selena : "yes po ma'am, please accept this prescription and purchase this medicine."

Aleen : "Okay ma'am thank you." Then she left.

Few hours later, Selena had a few break and decide to talk to Yasmin.

Selena : "Feel ko coincidence lang yung surname. Kase popular naman yung Hernandez dba?"

Yasmin : "Pero you never know girl,baka talaga relative niya si Axel."

Selena : "Ay bahala na, basta ang gusto lang is hindi na siya papasok ulit sa buhay ko."

Yasmin : "Ewan ko sayo, sige na uwi nako." Then she left.

Selena was also about to go home because it was night time. Until someone was rushed into the hospital.

But she couldn't clearly see who it was. Suddenly someone approached her. It's was one of her patient who was very scared and nervous asking for her help.

Selena : "Why ma'am what happened?" She asked.

Aleen : "My cousin got into a car crash accident, and he's bleeding so badly." She told her while crying.

Selena : "okay ma'am, your cousin is gonna be alright. May I ask who your cousin is?"

Aleen : "I know who you are Selena. You're my cousin's Ex girlfriend right? Axel Hernandez."

Selena was so stunned that she didn't know what to do other than rushing to the emergency room.