Chapter 33 "i never loved you."

Selena found Axel and hugged him. Axel pulled away and said "what the heck are you up to Selena?"

Selena : "please listen to me."

Axel : "What do you want?"

Selena : "I never cheated on you! I never did. All of what happened in the past was just full of misunderstanding."

Axel : "tangina it's been 11 years Selena and magawa mo parin lokohin ako? Geez you're so pathetic Selena."

Selena : "Careful with your words Axel! Tanungin mo muna si Megan bago ka manghusga."

Axel : "what does Megan have to do with this?"

Selena : "Think Axel, think. The video was cut. You didn't clearly saw that Zio kissed me."

Selena : "I'm not doing doing to get back with you, I'm just here to clear my name."

Selena left angrily and Axel was really confused what she was talking about.

To find out, Axel went to find Megan and asked her.

Megan : "Hey Axel what do you ne-"

Axel : "the truth Megan the truth."

Megan : "what do you mean?"

Axel : "Is it true that the video you showed me before was fake?"

Megan : "Axel calm down."

Axel : "Fuck Megan answer me! Was it fake?!"

He yelled and Megan got scared.

Megan : "Oo na! It was fake. So what?! Babalik ka sakanya? Ha?" He pushed Axel "babalik ka sakanya?!

Axel : " Yes so what?! Why did you do that Megan..? I trusted you."

Megan : "Kase mahal kita eh! Selena ruined everything!"

Axel : "Selena never did anything! Yung talagang mahal mo yung tao you will fucking do anything to make them happy even for the sake of your heart."

Megan : "No Axel, I will do everything to get what I want. Even if it makes me miserable in your story."

Axel was about to say something but he walked off angrily but Megan stopped her.

Megan : "I thought you love me Axel.."

Axel : "No, I never loved you. You're the one who's trying so hard to make me love you."

Axel left leaving Megan crying and sobbing.

Megan looked for a bench to sit and cry.

Until someone handed her a napkin and she was shocked to see that it was Yohan.

Megan : "Yohan? I-it's really you..?"

Yohan : "It's good to see you again Megan."

Megan : "Huh.. It's been 11 years yet you still see me crying because of Axel. "

Yohan : "That's true." They both laughed and Yohan say beside Megan.

Megan : "he's right.. I tried so hard for him to like me even if he's really inlove with Megan. I'm so pathetic."

Yohan : "you're not Megan, everyone makes a mistake without realizing what their doing."

Megan : "but I knew what I was doing but still continued to do it."

Yohan : "it's not too late to change this and fix your mistakes you know? Do the right thing. I'm sure you will know."

Megan : "wow.. Your words are still fascinating as ever. You never changed Yohan. "

Yohan : "neither do you."

They looked at each other and Yohan said "how about I'll treat you some coffee?"

Megan : "Sure I'd love that. "