Chapter 32 "the truth is finally clear."

It's 10:00pm at night and Axel finally
arrived.

Knock on Selena's house but no one responded.

He realized that the door was open and decided to go inside.

But when he went outside, He saw Selena laying down the floor looking really weak.

He rushed and helped Selena "Goodness Selena what happened."

Selena didn't respond and Axel lay her down on her bed carefully.

Axel : "What happened Selena?"

Selena : "Axel?! Bakit ka nandito, diba dapat nagpapahinga ka sa hospital?"

Axel : "don't worry about it, I'll go back there as soon as possible. But you need some help first."

Axel : "Wait I'll get some water" he was about to leave but then Selena grabbed his hand.

Selena : "Wag mo'kong iwan ulit Axel.. Don't make the same mistake again."

Axel was shocked when he learned those words from his ex. He quickly pulled away and said "I won't, I'll only get some water from the kitchen. Wait here."

As soon as Axel got the water, he rushed to go back to Selena and give it to her.

Selena : "Thank you Axel, what would I do without you."

Axel : "I'll be here when you need me.. My love."

Selena didn't hear it when Axel called her that because she was feeling really dizzy and tired.

3 hours later and it's already 1:23am

Selena woke up and saw Axel sitting on the chair sleeping.

She smiled because she remembered the moment where Axel took care of her while she was sick 11 years ago.

But they she realized that she wasn't dreaming and shouted "Axel?!"

Axel woke up and said "Oh, you're awake. I bought you some medicine and Yasmin is coming home soon. I should better go."

Selena : "Wait!" She rushed and grabbed is hand.

Selena : "Thank you for being here Axel."

Axel smiled and turned around. But he stopped and said "I while ago, did you really mean what you said..?"

Selene looked down "I-i don't remember Axel.. I'm sorry."

Axel turned around and left looking really dissapointed.

The next day.

Yasmin : "Hi girl, sorry di na kita ginising kagabi."

Selena : "Okay lng yun ano kaba. " Tumawa siya.

Hindi sinabi ni Selena kung anong nangyari kagabi dahil ayaw niyang mag-alala pa siya.

"Mommy!!" Pumasok ang asawa at anak ni Yasmin.

Yasmin : "Jella, Josh My loves hii!!" Yasmin hugged her kid and kissed her husband.

Josh : "Hello Doc. Perez it's finally nice to see you in person."

Selena : "Good afternoon Sir Buenos."

Suddenly Yohan walked in and said "Selena? Can we please talk."

Selena agreed and they head to a private room to talk.

Yohan : "there's something really important I have to tell you.."

Selena : "nakakatakot ka naman Yohan. Ano bayun?"

Yohan : "I've been keeping this from you for so long.. It's about your past Selena. "

Selena : "Just say it Yohan dali na may gagawin pa ako!"

Yohan : "It's not true that Axel cheated on you. It was Megan, she's the one who told Zio to try and kiss you."

Selena : "ha? Ano bang pinagsasabi mo Yohan."

Yohan : "Megan filmed the video and cutted it thinking that Zio actually kissed you. She showed it to Axel and he thinks you're cheated on him."

Selena : "Is.. That true..?" She was shocked when she found out.

Yohan : "Yes.. Your break up with Axel was just because of misunderstandings."

Selena : "but.. If you know, how could you not tell me sooner?"

Yohan : "I never had a chance to tell you. I'm sorry."

After 11 years, Selena still love Axel because deep down, she knows that their break up wasn't clear.

Selena was out of words and ran away instead looking for Axel.