Chapter 26 "thank you for everything."

When Selena arrived at home. She hurriedly went back to her room and sobbing so badly.

Yasmin tried to open the door but she locked the door. She tried to talk to Selena but Selena wanted some space.

After 2 days, Selena still haven't came out of her room yet. Not eating for 2 days.

Yasmin : "Selena please, what are you doing?"

Selena : "leave me alone Yasmin."

4 hours later at night.

Yasmin knocked the door and asked Selena if she can come out.

"Why?" She asked.

Yasmin : "Someone is here to see you."

Selena opened the door and he saw Axel standing there.

Without any hesitation. She slapped Axel on the face. "You fucking asshole! Ang kapal din ng mukha mo para pumunta dito?"

"I just want to give you a closure Selena." He said.

"That's not what I want to hear Axel! I want an explanation!" She yelled at him.

"Explaination? I don't think you deserve that."

She slapped him hard on the face again."Fuck you! What did I do to deserve this Axel? Tell me, anong ginawa ko sayo!!" She yelled loudly.

"Why are you acting like you didn't do anything? I'm the victim here Selena."

"Oh really?! Eh ano ako? Ha? Ano ako?!"

She cried and said "I love you truly Axel, Why did you do this to me.. "

"I guess we aren't made for each other at all Selena. Thank you for everything."

Then he left leaving Selena devastated. She cried and Yasmin tried to comfort her.

Few days later*

Selena was so down that she didn't want to attend the Prom.

Yasmin : "Sige na Selena please."

Selena : "okay sige, pero di ko alam anong susuotin ko eh."

Yasmin : "I got you girl!" But then she saw Selena looking really sad.

Yasmin : "Girl don't worry, let's be partners okay?"

Selena : "you have a partner Yasmin, diba si Josh yun? It's fine, you don't have to do this for me."

Yasmin : "I'll do anything to make my best friend happy." Then she hugged her tightly.