Chapter 34 "I admit, i want you back."

Megan : "So uhmm, how are you?"

Yohan : "Good, ikaw? What'd you do for living?"

Megan : "Oh me and Axel are running a business brand. How about you?"

Yohan : "I'm officially an architect."

Megan : "Wow, could've have guessed that, haha congrats."

Yohan : "Here, after this. How about punta tayo dun sa plaza na pinuntahan natin dati."

Megan : "Wow naalala ko yun! Sige nga. Basta libre mo uli ako fishball ah?"

Yohan : "Oo bah, akong bahala. Ano pa gusto mo?"

Megan : "ikaw talaga, gumaganon kana ah?" Tumawa silang dalawa.

After that, Megan forgot about what happened because she was happy spending time with Yohan.

They hung out until the sky was dark.

Megan : "shucks naka park yung car ko dun sa hospital, I'll just call an Uber. "

She tried to call an Uber but Yohan took her phone and turned off the call.

Yohan : "No need, I'll just drive you home. Is that okay?"

Megan : "Well if it's okay for you.."

Yohan : "of course, ikaw paba?"

Then they drove off. Few minutes later, they finally arrived at Megan's house.

Yohan : "Wow, your house is nice. Goodjob."

Megan : "Do you like it architect?" She giggles.

Yohan : "yes, very."

They looked at each other deeply into their eyes.

Megan : "You should probably go. Thanks for today."

Megan was about to go inside, but Yohan grabbed her arm and kissed her.

Megan : "Whoa, what was that for? "
They both chuckled and Megan kissed him back.

They both went inside Megan's House and Yohan pinned her on the wall while kissing her.

Yohan : "I admit, I want you back." Then he kissed her again.

But a phone call interrupted their moment.

Yohan : "My brother is calling me sorry Megan I have to go."

Megan : "oh okay, it's fine. Ingat ka."

Yohan stopped and turned around "I will never forget about this magical moment with you." Then he left.

Megan was speechless and stunned of what he said, then she smiled and went to her room.

The next day.

Axel looked for Selena to talk to her.

Axel : "Selena? Please can we talk?"

But selena ignored her and stormed out.

Yohan say Axel sitting at the bench and he sat beside me.

Yohan : "Yo Axel man, it's been a while. How are you?"

Axel : "Not quite good. After what happened, Selena doesn't wanna talk to me."

Yohan : 'I heard what happened. Just give her some space for a while, maybe she'll talk to you soon."

Axel : "Thanks man. Wait, you gave me an idea. Be right back.

Yohan : " Oh? Don't you forget? You can't go outside yet. Malala pa yung mga injuries mo."

Axel : "I'll be fine. Tsaka di naman ako lalabas eh." Axel the left.

Few hours later.

It was night time and Selena was about to go home. She opened her locker and she saw a Flower inside with a letter.

The letter said "meet me at the rooftop." Selena already knows that it's Axel, but she wants to know what he's up to. So she went upstairs.

When she arrived, she saw Axel standing there. Looking at those stars.

Axel : "Remember when you wanted us to talk til the sun rises? That was so cute of you."

Selena : "Dati pa yon, tsaka bakit gising kapa? Diba dapat nagpapahinga ka na?"

Axel : "Concern much?" He chuckled.

Selena : "I'm telling you this, " AS your doctor." And nothing else."

Axel : "all I want to say is that, I'm sorry."

Selena : "Okay, apology accepted. Now I'm going home."

Axel : "Wait, you're now feisty as ever. Could it be because you're inlove with Yohan again..?"

Selena : "Yohan? Ano bang pinagsasabi mo!? Friends lang kami okay? Tsaka ano ba, ano bang pakealam mo."

But Selena was his hand expressed with anger.

Selena : "fine, kung ayaw mong maniwala sakin then don't. Sayo na pala tong flowers mo, nag-abala ka pa."

She threw the flower at him and left.