Chapter 02 - past

THE SAME DAY MORNING
IN THE KIM MANSION

Daniel get ready to leave for work....... bts was getting ready for their school.
After getting ready they one by one come downstairs.

Daniel:Good morning boys....
Bts:Good morning appa........

They went towards dinning table. Maids started to serve the breakfast. Suddenly
Daniel:boys ......
Bts: yes appa....
Daniel:I want to say something really important.....
Jin:what is it appa....
Daniel: I will say it at night after dinner.... ok....*smiling*
Hobi:ok.....

After that Daniel and bts went towards Car. First go towards school to drop bts.... then Daniel went towards his company

AT SCHOOL
JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG CLASS

their teacher was late. Suddenly Tae

Tae:jiminah .....do you have any idea what dad want to say.....
Jimin:may be he is going to any mission so we need to stay at uncle's house
Tae:ya... maybe......

After school bts went to mansion. They went to freshen up and take some rest then started to study, and doing their home work. After some time daniel come Home. He freshen up went downstairs. His sons were waiting for him after that they started to eat dinner. Slowly slowly very one move towards living room as their dad wanted to say something.....

Daniel:You all remember....... when your mom was kidnapped she was pregnant at that time 3 months........
Jin:yes Dad.....
Daniel:the baby is still alive only your Mom has died.......
Bts:what..... really dad so that means we have a another younger brother.....
Daniel:it is not brother it is little sister.....YN
Bts:SISTER......

Bts started to dance..... because they always wanted a baby sister.......

Jungkook:So now I am also a big brother right appa.....
Daniel:yes.... my kookie become a big brother......*while smiling*
Jungkook: when you gonna bring her home so.... I can also here her calling me oppa......
Daniel:Soon.......

TO BE CONTINUED................