CHAPTER 13

After kai went to their car mr.kim said

Then can we go..... bts nodded and slowly slowly went insid ed their car...... or should I say van....

Inside the van

Yn was still in JIN'S hand... she was sleeping peacefully....

Tae.... today you can sit in front seat(passenger seat beside driver) jimin said while smiling innocently

Oo.... really... than- tae said in the middle he realise that jimin is saying this because in the back have 6 seat and they are 7 right so one person need to sit in the passenger seat.... but always jimin and taehyung will fight for passenger seat but today it was different yn is now with jin. Jin sit in the back they wanted to play with their sister right after she wake up..... if she wake up in the middle of the way towards the house then they will miss the chance......

NO... NO NEED tae said shouting after realizing

But taehyung 's shout wake yn up....

Yah... don't shout yoongi said to tae MEANWHILE yn slowly opened her eyes..... jin notice it.....

Guys.... she already awake..... jin said while looking at everyone

Yn who was confusingly looking at jin not knowing what to do..... as she never meet him.....then yoongi come towards their seeing yoongi yn made grabby hands towards yoongi...... jin slowly give her to yoongi understand that she is first time seeing him.....

Did you good sleep... yoongi asked and yn nodded....  YN'S have habit that when she wake up she need to wash her face or she still will be sleepy..... yoongi turned towards his dad

Appa.... I will face her face and come..... yoongi went to wash her face....

Kids... then you get inside.......

Tae and jimin again started fighting for the back seat

I can't believe all time they will fight for passenger seat now fighting over back seat ....... wow..... hobi said while looking at jimin and tae who is still fighting

It is because... yn.... namjoon whispered to hobi

Appa... you dicide who will sit at front who will sit at back...... jin said while looking at his dad

Before I went to abroad.... tae was the one who sit at front seat and I promised that time to jimin next time I will let him sit wherever he wants...... dad said while looking at maknae.....

Yes... you promised me.... now I want to sit at back.... jimin said while smiling at his father

Then he went inside the car sitting in the back seat.... that time yoongi come with yn who is now wide awake.....

Everyone went inside... dad said everyone happily sit on their regular seat even if he whine he went to front seat yoongi come and sit in his regular seat

 dad said everyone happily sit on their regular seat even if he whine he went to front seat yoongi come and sit in his regular seat

Seating arrangement

Jimin                    yoongi                 namjoon

Jungkook                   jin                          hobi

Dad                                tae

Yn was sitting on yoongi's lap..... as everyone sit Mr. KIM stated to drive towards their home I mean MANSION . Bts members except tae was sitting face face as it was a van. yoongi's right  SIDE jimin was jimin and left was joon and right at front jin was sitting on his left side kook and right hobi...

Yn was looking around confusingly as other bts member were still not familiar to her......

Jimin will hold her for some moment I need to wear my seat belt.... yoongi said as he still didn't wear seat belt... he wasn't able to put seatbelt with yn on his lap and also he need to hold her to..... it was difficult....

Jimin was happy to hear that  he slowly take yn from yoongi... make her sit on his lap....

Baby..... do you know who I am..... I am your oppa.... jimin said trying to make her comfort with him but without even replaying to him yn look towards yoongi.... he slowly nodded but still yn didn't said anything it make jimin sad.... but yn was staring at jimin.... jimin didn't noticed it but yoongi was noticing everything in this two weeks yoongi teach how to read his little sister like as open book....from the way she stare at jimin yoongi get to know yn wanted to friend with him but don't know how to start it..... yoongi was done it seat belt jimin slowly forward yn to yoongi thinking she didn't like him.....yoongi slowly took her from him... but yn was still looking at jimin... jimin was sad looking at his lap playing with his fingers but slowly slowly his eyes get teary as he always wanted a sister but never got any... he have see his friend playing with their little sister he always wished to have one... when he got to know that be have his own baby sister he have imagine thing like playing together, Pranking his hyungs with her....,annoying his twin with her.... like that... but now he think she doesn't like him make him wanted to cry.....

But suddenly

OPPA.....

TO BE CONTINUED................