Chapter 03-present

2 years passed. Evey day bts will ask their father about their little sister. But he only say that soon he will bring her........ because he himself don't know where they have hide his daughter. He was searchinghis daughter each and every country like crazy..........
But now he is the happiest person in the world because after 2 years of hard work he finally find where is his daughter ......

IN THE KIM MANSION

It was early in the morning. But every one was packing there own things.... Daniel is going to get his daughter back and take revenge from them.... bts is packing there things to go to there uncle's house.... till there father come they will stay there.....

Daniel and bts reach there uncle's mansion.

Daniel:boys.... don't trouble aunty ok......
Bts:ok appa......

SMALLL INTRODUCTION OF BTS UNCLE

KIM TAN
●WORKS IN HIS BROTHER DANIEL'S MAFIA GROUP AS ASSASSIN
●OWNS HIS OWN COMPANY
●MARRIED TO KIM YUMI
●HAVE 5 KIDS(TXT)

TXT
●SOOBIN
ELDEST SON, SAME CLASS AS SUGA
●TAEHYUN
2ND SON, SAME CLASS AS HOBI AND NAMJOON
●YEONJUN
3RD ELDEST, SAME CLASS AS JIMIN AND TAE,HAVE A TWIN BEOMGYU
●BEOMGYU
4TH SON, SAME AS YEONJUN
●KAI
5TH SON,SAME CLASS AS JUNGKOOK
Tan is also going to america with Daniel for the mission so txt ,yumi,bts will be at TXT'S MANSION

Yumi and kids went inside house... they all were sitting in the living room

Kai:Jungkook is it right..... you have a little sister....
Jungkook:ya.... *proudly* I became big boy
Yumi: you 2 dads went to pick her up....
Kai: really....Mom.... I also want a sister....
Yumi:wae......
Kai:look jungkook also become a big brother I also wanted to be a big brother......
Yumi: this kids....
Jimin: aunty when will they come back....
Yumi:your uncle say that may be after 1 month or something......
Hobi: 1 month..... it is too long.....
Yumi: you guys wait for years .... now can't wait for 1 month.......

NEXT DAY
IN THE SCHOOL

Bts and txt study in the same school. They met at canteen

Jimin: hyung did your teacher inform you about field trip.....
Jin: yah.....
Tae: are we going?
Hobi: of course, it will be fun DAD will take 1 month to come back so we will go......

After school end they went towards mansion and inform yumi about field trip.... she agreed..... the field trip is next week and it will take 2 weeks to return so when they come back there dads must be also come back......

MEANWHILE IN THE AMERICA

DANIEL POV
We reach america..... today afternoon..... I just wake up from my sleep..... if god help us then tomorrow we can attack them.... and took my princess.....

DANIEL POV ENDS

TO BE CONTINUED.............