CHAPTER 12

That time a bus come inside with students. When the bus stopped in the ground student slowly started to come out

After some time bts and txt come out they were searching for their car... they thought maybe TXT'S mom is going to come or any guards as they don't know that mr.kim and Tan has arrived korea according to their information Tan and mr.kim will come back after 3 week means there is still 1 week left for them to come back.

Hyung look.... uncle kim(mr.kim)... yeonjun said pointing at mr.kim who is standing infront of the car.....

Bts was shocked to see mr.kim they didn't expect him to be there.... bts and txt run towards mr.kim.....

Appa.... when did you come..... jin questioned still shocked

Oo.... I come back the same day that you all went for your trip.... mr.kim said

Appa... how was the mission did you bring our little sister..... hobi asked being impatient but little scared to hear negative replay from there dad....

After hearing hobi's question bts and txt turn there attention towards Mr. Kim

Sorry... kids..... I-I.... mr.kim said shuttering

Maknae lines eyes get teary thinking that there father didn't get their sister..... seeing maknae teary eyes mr.kim regret pulling pranks on them.....

Yoongi.... come out.... look....they are ready to cry..... mr.kim said while leaning on car door....and move from the door so that yoongi can open the door...... bts and txt is still confused....

Slowly the door got open yoongi come out with yn in his arms still sleeping bts looked towards mr.kim

Boys..... meet your one and only little sister yn.....mr.kim finished his sentence bts and txt moved towards yoongi
Jin look towards yoongi.......yoongi noticed it... and push his hands towards jin signaling jin to took yn.....jin slowly took yn from yoongi........

Woo...... hyung look how small she is....... tae said while giggling

Hyung I can't see her... kneels down... jungkook said as he is shorter than jin and wasn't able to see YN'S face...jin slowly kneel down....

She is so cute..... jungkook said while showing his bunny smile....

On the other hand mr.kim and yoongi enjoying the view of his sons/brothers admiring their sister

Young masters ...... said a man in black suit bts and txt turn towards him. It was one of TXT'S guard

Young masters.... your dad have order me to pick you up..... body guard said calmly appa... won't come??yeonjun asked.

He have an important meeting so he won't.... madam(TXT'S mom)is waiting for you at home..... bodyguard said

Then kids.... see you later.... your mom must be waiting for you..... mr.kim said with a smile.....

Ok...uncle then we are leaving... soobin said following the guard from behind... other txt also started to leave.... except kai .....kai come forward and kiss yn on her forehead (like a brother) and said .....I will come to meet you sis.... bye... bye hyungs to bts and he also went away.....

TO BE CONTINUED..........