Chapter 04 FIRST MEET

NEXT MORNING
As Daniel said yesterday that if they get chance to attack them tomorrow they will attack.... today they got to know today night is best opportunity to attack as today at night there is a party held in the mansion where yn is....

PARTY NIGHT
DANIEL POV
As we plan my man's kill all the guards now my man's are surrounded this area....

NEXT MORNING
STILL DANIEL POV
I am waiting for that bastard Mr. Lee to gain his consciousness he still didn't know that his place is surrounded with my mens. I want him to be conscious when I took my revenge from him....
My man's informed me that he just wake up I walk towards the main door and open the door wide... Mr. Lee was surprised to see me here

Daniel:Hello.....
Mr. Lee: what are you doing here..... guards..... guards.....*shouting*
Daniel: don't shout it's no use yesterday while you where unconscious my mens killed your guards now it's your turn.... I don't wanted to waste my time here with you.... so...... HAPPY JOURNEY.......

DANIEL END OF POV

Daniel shot him right on his head.....he informed his mans to hide his body.......
He went towards upstairs because their was his daughter..... he enter inside through a big door it was look like it was a big hall there was 3 door he went towards the one of the door. It was a kitchen there were maids working..... they saw daniel...... understand that who he is ..... they started to get scared.... daniel see that one of the maid was carrying a feeding bottle. So he get to know she must be Yn's babysitter or something.....

He went towards her

Daniel:is this milk for yn?
Maid:yes... sir
Daniel:where is she?
Maid:in .... h-her..... r-room *stuttering*
Daniel: guide me towards her room........

He move to side so that maid can walk infront of him.... she knows that he must be yn's father.....but she wasn't sure so she asked.....

Maid:s-sir are you yn's father...
Daniel:yes...... I come here to take me daughter.....
Maid: *nodded*

She stand infront of a door. Then she slowly open it there was a girl wearing red dress playing with her bunny plushie....

she hear the sound of door opening she look towards the door with a smile

she hear the sound of door opening she look towards the door with a smile.... but get confused after seeing a tall man standing beside her babysitter.

Maid:ynieee look who is here....
Yn:who is this.....*cutely*

Maid kneels down infront of her

Maid:it's your appa..... he come here to took you...

Daniel was so happy. Happy tears was coming from his eyes. He slowly went towards her and kneels down and hug her...... she didn't push him away but she was relaxed.... there maid was looking at father and daughter duo happily......

Yn first hesitate but slowly call him

Yn:appa.....

After hearing her his tears started roll down from his eyes.....

Daniel: princess........

TO BE CONTINUED............