Chapter 05 YOONGI'S PIANO COMPETITION

Yn and Daniel and Tan was inside the car.....Daniel was looking at his daughter and brother. Yn get along with Daniel and then Tan really fastly...
He was excited to go back to korea and wanted to see his sons reaction.

They reach there house. Daniel was looking through some file about yn. That time his eyes caught something her birthday.....February 12 . It was jan 12 th only one month left. He was thinking about to celebrate it. As it was her first birthday with him.

Suddenly Yn and Tan come from bed room.

Tan: Hyung me and Yn is going out....for buying yn's neccessary items.
Daniel: I am also coming wait for me....

After 5 minutes Daniel come all ready for shopping

Daniel: so can we go....
Yn: yes... let's go......

Daniel and Tan chuckled at her

While they were inside the car. Daniel notice Yn was having the same bunny toy with her...

Daniel: baby.... you bring your toy outside the house too*while pointing at bunny toy*
Yn: it is Mr. Bunny he doesn't like when I go away from him....* pouting*
Tan:oh... so his name is Mr. bunny.....

Tan tried to touch the bunny plushie... but yn pushed his hand away from her plushie.

Yn: Mr.bunny don't like it when some one else touch him other than yniee........
Tan: oh... sorry.....

After they reach shopping mall they went to buy neccessary items like toys,dress,daily routine items... etc

They were in the car way back to there house...

Daniel:she is still holding the plushie... even while sleeping....
Tan: yah....

They went back to their respective rooms

MEANWHILE
AT TXT'S MANSION

bts and txt and yumi were having their dinner while talking suddenly....

Yoongi: everyone i won't be able to come for field trip......
Soobin:why... what happened..
Yoongi: I have piano competition...
Jimin:oh... then will also won't go....
Yoongi:why? You all are excited for the trip right...
Jin:if we go to trip then who will be there to support you?

Yoongi became very happy because his brothers say they won't go because they want to support yoongi in the competition. But yoongi know his brother were happy when they hear about field trip he doesn't want them to sacrifice it for him.... And he knows his father only come after 1 month so he doesn't want them to impatient about their father's arrive.... if they went to trip then they will forgot about this thing then it will be easy for them to spend time.........

Yoongi:it's ok... aunty will be here..... to support so don't worry......
Namjoon:but-
Yoongi: no buts you all will go....

Bts nodded in agreement......

TO BE CONTINUED.....