12. She noticed my eyes.

MANHEER'S POV

My first day was really cool. I even made a friend today. His name is Keleb Archer. He was so much polite to me when I went in the canteen and almost told me about every single thing. He has a pretty good nature.

After the recess we went back to our work and in no time it was 5 o clock. I headed back to the reception and called Shubh Veer ji. He had told me that he would be there to pick me up but I couldn't see him anywhere.

I went towards the door of the building and saw a G-Wagon standing right infront. The door was made up of glass so I was able to see it. I instantly knew whose it was.

I was standing at the door when I saw Amrit standing there, leaned on the car.

Damn. Why does he have to be so sexy.

ALWAYS.

He was wearing an all black outfit. Black cargo jeans with a black sweatshirt. And a black muffler.

In casuals too he looks just so Royal.

I was admiring his handsomeness..gosh is that even a word..
When he saw me and came towards me.

My heart was beating so fast.

He opened the door and held my hand as if I am a princess.

"Hi" I said.

"Hello Heer" he said and took me near to the car.

Suddenly I received a message.

SHUBH VEER JI.

Hey, babygirl, I was coming to pick u up but your friend Amrit request to do so and I agreed. So come with him!!
Take care.

I read the text message and Amrit opened the door of the car for me. A gentleman.

Well here is a thing, after that unexpected kiss of ours. We haven't talked much. We didn't talk about the kiss. Why we did so. What all it was. Maybe just hormones etc. I dont know. I dont know what we are and what all shall we do. So it was kind of weird for me.

But why the fuck he has to be so perfect.

"I wanted to pick you up and.." he started speaking and I interrupted, "oh ya about that, veer ji texted me. I know."

"Oh, cool." He said.

Our drive was mostly quiet and all of a sudden he stopped the car.

Damn. Why does he have to stop the car like always. The last time he did so, we had kis..MANHEER SHUT UP. DONT THINK ABOUT THAT.

"Umm here are Nutella waffles for you. I thought it was your first day and you might be tired." He said.

"Oh my freaking godd..are you serious Mr. Amrood. Like no!! It has to be a dream. How are you so so so perfect yaarrrrr... omg!!" I freaking while seeing the waffles.

AMRIT'S POV

My Heer was extra quiet today and I knew the reason for this. Our kiss. Well I can't stand her staying quiet. I wanted to know about her day. So in order to make her comfortable I had already guessed she would be fine with her waffles.

I don't know now I am jealous of those waffles.

Anyways, I asked her while she was happy and eating "So, Heer, how was your day?"

"It was so good Mr. Amrood. At first that Receptionist gave me an I dont give a fuck look and almost everyone did, I thought Kya ye log sab itney khadoos hain..But then my team leader Helen, she is so beautiful yaar and so sweet as well." She said while she was still eating. Just like a baby.

"Oh and I also made a friend. He is pretty cool too." She said.

"Oh, its a he. Who is this HE?" I asked. Trying to stay calm.

She took another bite of her waffle and said..."His name is Keleb. And you know what, he has green eyes. Like wow!!" She said..

"Well, I also have green eyes, but here is a fact you never noticed." I said trying my so freaking best not to sound like an angry baby.

I started the car and drove to her home.

She was still eating.

When she was done, she suddenly said, "stop the car."

And I did.

"What happened baby, are you alright?" I asked her suddenly.

She removed her sandals. Wait what the fuck is she doing.

She sat on her knees on the seat of the car such that now her height was so close to mine.

My heart was racing too fast.

I have never felt this way.

Am I getting a heart attack?!!

She held my shoulder and came close towards my ear.

"Mr. Amrood, the first thing I ever noticed about you were your eyes. So don't say that again." She said in a seductive voice and then went back to her seat.

Gosh.

I. AM. DEAD.

My mind was still loading about what had just happened.

Am I in a dream?

If yes then I don't want it to ever end.

Godd!!!!

"Oh well you may drive now." She said, making me come out of my thoughts.

I nodded and drove the car.

AUTHOR'S POV

After about 30 mins, they reached Manheer's home. Manheer thanked Amrit and asked him to come inside but Amrit refused saying that he had some important work to do.

When Manheer went inside, she was all alone. Loveleen had not yet come from her office and her brother Roop was in the court.

So she decided to take some rest.

She changed her clothes and sat on the bed with the blanket over her.

The whole day her phone was on silent so she didn't see any notifications from her Instagram.

@darksoul baby, you still left me on read. NOT GOOD. I want to take care of you, but you are forcing me to punish you.

This is the last warning that I am leaving for you.

Because I love you so so so much.

I just imagine how your OH SO perfect body would look under me.

If you want it can be over me as well. Anything for you 😘

But reply me!

And yes I can do alot than you think, so just be my good girl and do it.

MY BUTTERFLY 🫶🏻

This was so so so much creepy. Who the fuck is this person. Its been so many days he has been texting me and today it was disgusting.

I went to his ID and saw that he had no posts at all. Even his profile pic was black.

I got scared for a minute and then I did what was much needed.

I BLOCKED HIM. 😊

After blocking him I watched some videos on youtube and slept.

***************************************

To know more updates about the story, follow up on instagram @writingsbymelek

What do you think will happen next?