18. There would be no turning back.

For spoilers and updates regarding upcoming stories, follow up on instagram @writingsbymelek.

MANHEER'S POV

I felt the sunlight literally slapping in my eyes and that's when I realised its morning now.

"Aaaah why can't you Mr. Sun come a little bit late." I groaned loudly and sat up on my bed.

I looked towards the clock with my sleepy eyes. "Abhi toh sirf subah ke 11 baje hain. Let me sleep more Mr. Sun" I said and again laid down on my bed.

Suddenly I woke up instantly, "Haaye Rabba its 11 o clock, Alarm ji why didn't you wake me up" I exclaimed and got down from my bed instantly and ran towards the washroom when I realised "Offo its Sunday today. No office!"

Still I did my morning chores and wore a long oversized men's hoodie because it was a cold day than other regular days in Vancouver. May because Fall season is up now.

Anyways I love to explore oversized hoodies in men's section. It's much more comfortable.

 It's much more comfortable

(her outfit)

I was about to go to the living room when reality hit me. Yesterday I was at Loveleen's house. We went to a club. I got drunk and started dancing. But what happened after that? How am I at home?

Love might have brought me. But wasn't she drunk herself? But she is a pro at such things, maybe she knows how to handle herself.

I opened the door of my bedroom and the sight that was infront of me was worth drooling over.

Mr. Amrood, shirtless!!!

His six packs were on display, wait, are they really six packs or more? His veiny hands!!! God so sexy. And on top of everything, he is cooking, IN MY KITCHEN.

But wait.

I was angry, no no I am angry at him!

And on top of everything,

How is he here?

"Hey, baby, you woke up!" he said when he saw me.

He took a cloth and wiped of his hands. And my ass finds this attractive. Noice.

Very nice Manheer!

He come towards me and said that "come sit here Heer, I made your favorite nutella waffles for you."

He tried to touch me but I instantly withdrew my hand.

AUTHOR'S POV

Watching Manheer sliding away from his touch Amrit felt as if someone stole his world away from him.

He was already furious and this thing only made him want to conquer her right there and then.

But as always he controlled. He didn't want to mess up with everything he had done till date.