33. Off the lid.

It was a bright sunny morning. Everybody and everything at the Udaipur fort was so cheerful.

Manya was at the temple of the palace praying and seeking blessings from Lord Shiva.

The whole family was standing behind her with their hands joined and eyes closed.

But there was a little mischievous kid.

Opening his eyes in between only to see the laddoo kept infront of the sculpture of Lord Shiva.

Manya noticed this and smiled.

After the aarti she went around every family member and gave them the prasaad.

Then came the little mischievous kid's turn.

"Mere Amrit ko laddoo chahiye?" Manya asked in a cheerful way.

"Mumma 2-2 laddoo." Little 5 year old Amrit replied by showing his 2 baby fingers.

Everybody laughed at this.

"Haan mere chote Rajkumar, I will give you 2-2 laddoo." She said and the baby Amrit got so much happy with it.

He took it and ran away but instantly stopped.

"Mumma I get 2 more?" This question made everybody laugh again.

Manya came down on her knees to match baby Amrit's height and patted on her cheeks.

"Amrit what will you do with 4 laddoos, they are always there in the kitchen, you can take them whenever you want. First eat the ones I have given you."

"Oh no mumma, 1 for Amrit, 2 Amrit teddy 🧸 ,3 for Arjun and 4 is baby Anaya.."

He replied and everybody had the "awwww" reaction. Except for one person. Pratishtha Shekhawat. His grandmother.

All Pratishtha Shekhawat ever cared about was The King of Rajasthan. No relationships mattered for her. Just who is going to be the King and how he should be perfect.

"Amri.." She was about to say something when Manya spoke in between.

"Amrit baby Anaya is a baby na, when she will grow up, then we will give her laddoo, and this.." She said while taking the little teddy from Amrit's hands..

"I will ask your Teddy if he wants to eat laddoo or not. What if he didn't like it? Haina?"

Manya said and Amrit nodded.

"Teddy will you eat this laddoo?" Manya said with the teddy in her hands and shaking it in a 'no' direction.

"See, teddy does not want to eat laddoo, you have 2 laddoos, you can share one with Arjun." She said as she patted his curly hair.

Amrit smiled and ran from there.

"Manya he has to become a King. If he remains like this, people will eat him raw!" Pratishtha said.

"Ma abhi vo bas 5 saal ka masoom bacha hai!"

(Mom, he is just a 5 year old innocent kid!)

Pratishtha ignored her and went towards the garden only to see her grandson sitting there with baby Anaya with dolls.

Such a good opportunity it was.

She went there and sat besides him, taking baby Anaya in her arms.

"Daadi, see Papa and Amrit bought dolls for Anaya.." Amrit said.