Manheer's Epilogue

10 months later

At Ruhaniyat,

I was sitting on the wooden hammock with my cutie Sahaaye sitting infront of me.

He has learnt how to sit and now after 10 months he legit blabbers like he is some sort of politician in a debate.

Amrit's political traits I guess.

But let me tell you, his blabberings? Are oh my god so much like a meme.

(Inherited from author)

Like a few days back, I was sitting in the living room with Bittu on my lap, watching web-series when Amrit and Rudra came downstairs discussing something.

"Sir it is very important, you should definitely opt for it." Rudra said.

"Nah, it's a deal breaker for me." Said Amrit.

"But sir the portfolios are so good and profitable."

"I am the boss or you-"

And Bittu cuts them in between by pointing his little index finger at both of them.

"Ta-ta-tah-ta-tah-ta-"

"Haina haina haina, I was also saying this only!!" I said dramatically holding his little hands in mine and clapping them.

Amrit laughed at his reaction and came towards us while Rudra just left.

"Hello Bittu." He said as he forwarded his arms to pick him up.

Bittu instantly left me and went towards him giggling.

Dhokha hua tha mere sath. 😊

(I was betrayed)

Amrit kissed him on his cheek and caressed his head softly when he bent down and was about to kiss me-

Only to get a slap from Sahaaye.

Silence.

Everywhere it was silent.

But I burst into laughter.

"Haye mera Bittu!" I stand up and cup his chubby cheeks and kiss him when he holds a strand of my hair and blabbers,

"Tah tah ta ta-"

"Yes yes bilkul!!" I say to him and laugh.

Amrit felt so helpless and angry at the same time.

But suddenly I feel his hard grip on my waist as he pushes me closer to him that I collided with his chest.

The way we have been married for about 1 and a half year approximately now and he never failed to give me butterflies.

With one hand he was holding Sahaaye and with other his was holding me.

His green orbs locked with my brown ones.

"Am-Amrit leave!"

"I haven't caged you in my arms to leave Heer." He said in a play-ish tone.

"Ta-ta-tah-ta-tah-ta-" Bittu spoke as he put his hand on my nose.

"Areyyy" I grab his little hands and try to remove it but instead he holds my index finger tightly and starts putting it in his mouth.

"Babu don't put mumma's finger in mouth!"

"Indeed he is my son." I hear Amrit whispering and when I look towards him he was smirking.

"Bacha hai vo Amrit!! Bas karo!!" I said as I stamped on Amrit's feet so that he would leave me.

(He is a kid Amrit!! Stop it!!)