28. Heavenly.

MANHEER'S POV

"Congratulations sir, mam is pregnant!" The doctor said and gave reports to Amrit.

"Wait what? I-I-a-am preg-nant!!! Like I-am pregnant?!!! Am-Amrit I am gonna be a mumma!!A-Am-Amrit?" I literally freaked out and stood up from my bed.

Like..

I am pregnant you all!!!

I am so freaking happy!!

But Amrit?

He was continuously watching the reports that the doctor gave to him.

Is he not happy?

I went towards him and put my hand on his arm,"Amrit?"

He looked at me in the perfect slow motion.

God please I don't want this typical serial drama to happen.

Is Amrit not happy? Why is he giving me this reaction!

"Amrit speak something?" a crying whisper came out of my mouth.

"You are scaring me Amrit! For god's sake spea.."And he dropped the reports on the bed and all of a sudden I was in the air.

What the hell happening!!!!

He picked me up and was literally swirling me around.

"We are gonna have a baby, Heer!"

"Oh god Amrit stop, chakkar aa jaenge!"
(Amrit stop I will feel dizzy)

He instantly stopped and placed me on the bed and he himself bent on his knees while holding my hands.

He held my hands with such a tight grip and kissed them and litrally worshipped them.

"Heer, its magical. Like. I have always dreamt of having a family with you and it's really happening. I can't even explain how much happy you have made me right now Heer. I promise I ll love you and our baby forever. I ll protect you forever." And he hugged me.

God he is so cute.

Thank you so much Rabb ji.

After doing some more checkups and knowing that our baby is perfectly fine and healthy we sat in our car and headed towards a place to celebrate.

To celebrate Us.

While on the way to home, I saw a very beautiful flower shop and only one thing came in my mind.

Gajrey.

Ofcourse they do sell gajrey in canada flower shops. But by the name of flower bangles..

Naam pey mat jayiye, aap bhav samjhein.

"Amrit please Gajrey lene hain please please please.." I said.
(Amrit I need gajrey!)

"Haaye meri jaan, aap hukum kara karien, please mat bola karien!" He said.
(Uff, my life, don't say please, just order me!)

I swear the way he calls me jaan would kill me.

Her gajrey 👇