45. Not a big fan of it.

It was a beautiful day with birds chirping and two beautiful ladies gossiping sitting in the balcony of Amrit's bedroom on the wooden hammock.

"Bhabi speaker speaker." Anaya whispered.

"Shhh don't speak in between." Manheer said in an inaudible voice.

1 ring.

2 ri-

"So finally my sister remembered I exist haan?"

"Omg he picked in 1 and a half ring mera toh-" Anaya started her whisper blabber.

And Manheer gestured "shhh" 🤫

"Veeruu how are youuuu" Manheer said in her usual overdramatic way.

"Manuuuu its veer ji and not Veeruuuu." Shubh replied in the same manner.

"He is so cute with you and with me he-"

"Anaya shut up else I ll end the call." Manheer whispered removing the phone from her ear and putting a hand on it.

"Oh come on veer ji, Arjun veer ji never say anything when I call him Veeru."

"Ya because he is Arjun and I am Shubh. Difference babygirl."

"He called you babygirl." Anaya again whispered like a kid but Manheer's one look made her quiet.

"Offo, what does it matter veer is veer. Emotions matter na. Moreover your name only includes Veer."

"You won't stop right?" Shubh said.

"Ofcourse I won't. Martey dam tak nahi."
(Not even when I die)

Anaya gave her 'what is happening look'.

"I know I know my name is so perfect." A little laugh was heard when he said this.

"I still don't understand why you don't use your full name veer ji."

"You know it already. Anyways there is an emergency case so I ll have to leave in 5 mins. You just tell me you and my nephew both are fine na?"

"Yes veer ji."

"Tell him your nephew misses you and wants you to come here." Anaya whispered from back.

"Uhh ya your nephew misses you and wants you to come here." Manheer repeated her words.

"As much as I badly want to meet you, I am afraid I can't come. This case needs me Manu."

"I understand..."

"Manu don't think about it. I ll try to come soon. I might even go to London in a day or two."

And that is when Anaya couldn't stop herself and snatched the phone.

"Oye, London? You didn't tell me? When did this happen? Hello? Hello Shubh? Hell-" and she realised he ended the call.